Extremely minor recent irks

If anything, this response has made me even more irked!

That’s the opposite of what I wanted to happen!

You’re a little late, this is how meo feels.

4 Likes

there’s a computer at work i sometimes have to use for about 10 mins a day and the mouse is set so that the scroll wheel is inverted

1 Like

Still irked that I can hear someone in my office breathe through their wheezy snotty nose all day every day for several months.

I am within my rights to email his boss to ask him to stop breathing?

1 Like

Some fanny keeps leaving the flip top lid thing on the flip top lid bins in the office kitchen open.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE A LID

1 Like

I’m cold and I’m ashamed, laying reply-less on DiS’ floor

11 Likes

I was going to make a joke about Naltalie Imbruglia (SIC?) then I realised that’s what you were doing, so I didn’t

this has totally done me

Only very recently did I find out that the lyrics are ‘I’m cold and I am shamed’ :fearful:

IS IT?
Well blow me down.

2 Likes

The view count never changed into something real

3 Likes

But think of all that time saved by not having to open and close it every time you use it? Precious seconds. Same goes for @mistersteve That guy is probably raging you keep turning his tap off. He’s in the alternate DiS forum complaining about you right this second.

@1101010 theo pls confirm

Wide awake and I can see the perfect reply is @anon50098204

1 Like

Hmmmm.

Someone I used to know in a professional context has passed away and I am no longer in contact with any of our mutual acquaintances, so I am saddened but unable to adequately express this to anyone.

THE KITCHEN REEKS OF BINS

Poor Royter.