Extremely minor recent irks

Was swithering between writing fancy or funny and in my haste ended up typing fanny. Giggle giggle

2 Likes

swithering is a tremendous word, gonna be borrowing that

1 Like

This still makes me cackle out loud

1 Like

My car ‘tax’ is due…

Would it not save the DVLA money and both of us a bit of admin if it just automatically rolled over as there’s nothing to pay? There’s probably hundreds of thousands of folk who drive cars with zero tax that they are printing and posting these out to. Waste of time, trees and money.

1 Like

I can’t be bothered to read up through the thread to see if this has been mentioned already, but:

When you group select and open a load of documents (in, eg Adobe Reader), why do they not open up in the order in which they’re grouped in the folder?

They’re not “grouped” in any way in the folder, they just appear in an order according to the user’s chosen display settings

1 Like

shots fired!

1 Like

Yeah, but if I can create and delete folders and files via a programme’s ‘open file’ window, then it should be able to recognise the order in which the files have been sorted, and if I’m opening them direct from Explorer, it should just go down the list, meaning that I can send multiple files to the printer and they come out in the correct order.

zing!

2 Likes

Logic doesn’t follow

I got a sherbet straw in an order from a shop on Etsy and all the sherbet got jammed inside the straw and wouldn’t come out.

1 Like

Have you tried putting it in rice?

Strangely, no.

What?!

2 Likes

spotify have fucked up the tracklisting for an album i like. there’s a ‘hidden’ track at the start that wouldn’t play unless you hit rewind on the cd back from the the start of track one, but spotify have included that and listed it as track one, so all the titles on the album are now fucked up.

I emailed them about it three and a half years ago but they still haven’t fixed it.

irked.

Too Many DJs?

That’s the only album I know that does this

can’t get my shower to exactly the ideal temperature and have to opt for slightly cooler than i’d like

single book of songs by mammoth volume

can’t get the shower temperature right so go

• too hot
  • too cold

0 voters