Extremely minor recent irks

liek dis if you cry every tiem

3 Likes

Yup. Also, I woke up at 4:30.

What can I say, it was an emotional start to the day

Yeah last couple of days have been rough.

Have we done a thread about spreadsheet peeves? I reckon one could have legs if not

All those “are you really sure” messages every time you have the temerity to try to save a csv file.

3 Likes

Woman who had a tantrum on the train because she couldn’t get a window seat. :unamused:

1 Like

The thing is, red green colour blindness is a thing and mostly in men. Our cubicles have a tiny dot that’s either red or green so I let this one fly.

The two most prolific hashtaggers on my Facebook feed are both on holiday at the same time.

#prayforsteved

1 Like

Guess how many hashtags they put on a picture of two drinks? Literally two drinks. Two lousy, stinking drinks.

Hmm. One for #holibobs or similar, one for the name of this specific holibobs, one to do with drinking, one for good luck?

Sorry, the correct answer was 8.

3 Likes

#blessed

#shitting #christ

1 Like

Always shit on company time man. Rule one of being an office worker.

5 Likes

On the Black Isle there’s lots of graffiti saying “BIC” it stands for Black Isle Crew … exceptionally interesting fact there for you.

2 Likes

(#)nameofdrink#mainingredient#hotel#resort#country#onthebeach#holiday17#girls/ladsontour

2 for the drinks (one for beer and one for wine), location, holiday, 3 for food despite there being none pictured (one of which was “#nom”), and one for “#greatview” even though all you can see is two drinks and a table.

4 Likes

'#seshwarinaans

2 Likes