Extremely minor recent life joys

i just bought a coffee :heart:

Mint Oreo Dairy Milk is better than normal Oreo Dairy Milk which was already pretty good.

1 Like

Just eaten some belvita strawberry and yogurt biscuits, which were dead nice. Now feeling a bit zen

Went to get a bottle of sparkling water from M&S for the train—90p for 500ml. Remembered the big bottles are much better value—51p for 2 litres.

Got an orange too :tangerine:

FTFY

2 Likes

I’ve just had my first bacon sandwich in months. It was lovely.

1 Like

me too <3

hows urs? mine is only a 6/10 but still the most joyful thing to happen to me today

yeah probably 7/10. at my work cafe there’s one guy who makes really good coffee and two others who are kinda average/bad who i always seem to get. still, coffee :coffee: :heart:

I opened my bedroom door this morning and there was half a packet of chocolate digestives left on my step.

Oh, deer

Ooh just remembered. All bike wankers occasionally get offered a free breakfast at my work just by turning up with a bike helmet. Got a free bacon roll and hot chocolate this morning.

1 Like

DO NOT get the peanut butter variety

Yeah that was a bit disappointing.

Worked from home yesterday.

Fell asleep from 10am till 3pm. Zero missed calls or urgent emails

6 Likes

Netflix has a ‘skip intro’ button on some programmes now though.

2 Likes

oh does it?
this is very relevant to my needs

yup! noticed when I was rinsing the new series of OITNB. it’s dead good when you’re binge watcjing something and don’t want the theme to drive you mad.

I have been saving OITNB for my binge sesh tomorrow.
CANNOT WAIT

1 Like

Curb your enthusiasm…