Eye colour

yeux

Continuing the census, because frankly I’m bored. I have hazel eyes. I’m not that keen on them, they’re not really properly brown, grey or green.

• Brown
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Hazel
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Other

0 voters

Kind of a greyish-blue for me. Plumped for grey as I think if I described myself as blue-eyed on a dating website and you had a thing for blue eyes and met me and saw my eyes you would feel short-changed.

hazel crew reprazent

I always feel like they’re not really a colour.

You also look an awful lot like a house-plant

My eyes are exceptionally blue and really very, very beautiful

post pictures

Are you ambushing everyone from behind that plant?

yeah

I’m afraid current camera standards aren’t up to scratch to capture their beauty and pureness as yet, I’ll do a small oil painting of them at some point and send it to you in the post (along with instructions for lighting it correctly for full impact)

another hazel here. always just referred to them as brown for years but there’s too much green and stuff mixed in to say that definitively

I wish I had hazel eyes! I think my parents told me I did when I was younger just to make them seem more interesting than they really are.

I always used to wish I had blue eyes when I was a kid. Blue eyes and freckles.

Mine are too green to say hazel. Haha unlucky I’ve got mysterious green.

Sub-poll (sorry @_Em)

What’s your eye size?

• My eyes are like dishes
  • Normal
  • Tiny eyes of a cockerel

0 voters

Sub polls are more than acceptable. Should make use of all the fancy new features of the website before Sean’s trial subscription runs out.

I am curious about these other coloured eyes @Kallgeese @NoahVale

Be merciful when you strike.

It’s all about the green eyes for me!!

Okay, Who has them?!! I will pluck them out of your skull!!