Eye Talk

Currently have an eyepatch due to a cyst and infection in my left eyelid.

I have a real fear thing with eyes so medicating it 4 times a day is really difficult. :frowning:

9 Likes

I’m being honest here, but I never realized you have the perfect facial composition for piracy ever. even got the nose ring!

(sorry about your eye)

2 Likes

Stye-lish

Ahahahaha

2 Likes

fucking perfect eyesight. I think i’d look cool with glasses :frowning:

1 Like

didn’t work the first time and no better second, but third time’s a charm.

I will choose to take it as a complement.

A 3 or 4 year old child did point at me and say ‘Pirate!’ so I guess you’re right.

1 Like

it was intended as such! who in the world doesn’t want to look like a fucking pirate?!

1 Like

Lars Ulrich…?

No.

Perfect face yes, but does he have the conviction?! Looks a little forlorn for piratical adventures!

22 Likes

might do in a bit

Haha, sorry…I am DEMANDING and nosey. You don’t have to :blush:

a mate of mine came back from the madagascan jungle and a day or two later developed this huge growth in his eyelid. he had to go see all these tropical doctors and nobody could figure out what it was. in the end it turned out he’d changed his contact lens in a public toilet when he arrived back in london and got some kind of amoeba in his eye :face_vomiting:

i reckon a “glasses on/ glasses off” thread could be a goer

2 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Aaaah, same kinda thing happened to a friend of a friend… apparently she got some bugs laying eggs under the skin on her forehead and it got to the point that you could actually see them moving under her skin! AAAAAHHHH!!!

1 Like

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

2 Likes

10 Likes

BOKE

to both stories GROSS NIGHTMARE.

(my friend reused a dirty contact lens and ended up with a parasite that almost destroyed his eye, was in intensive care for ages and he went blind in the eye for a long time - and still has severely reduced vision in that eye)

Alright Tommen.

1 Like