F 😍 R 😍 I 😍 D 😍 A 😍 Y

Half-day for me so we can avoid the rush-hour traffic when we drive up to Leeds for some weekend flat-hunting and my mum’s birthday. We have all of three flats lined up to view - wish us luck!

Where bounce in Leeds hun?

Horsforth. TV needs to get out to Airedale and we know the area a bit from when my sister lived there.

Got a blood blister on my hand.

FRIDAY.

You cant use cash anymore. You can use contactless, dont need to be registered or owt.

Don’t know if this is posh or I always just think it’s posh because it’s got horse in it.

1 Like

If your bank card is contactless you can just pay with that.

If not, you can buy an Oyster card at the station or a newsagents and load some money on.

Both of them you tap on the yellow reader to use.

1 Like

Got a day off. Payday as well. Literally don’t have to move a muscle until about 6am Monday morning. I’ll probably spend this morning planning loads of exercise and chores and other productive endeavours, but then just stay in bed for three days wanking and eating pizza.

2 Likes

Last working day in Austria. Supposed to be a half day with the kids doing a show, but I am sick with your standard winter bug, so I’ve stayed in bed. Will be in Salzburg tomorrow, (but don’t know how up to sightseeing I will feel- I’ve been there before), and then fly back to the UK on Sunday.

Four days in the UK, then to Japan for 2 weeks. It finally feels real. It’s been six months away forever.

I don’t think it’s especially posh. I’ve not seen any actual horses in the time I’ve spent there previously but I’ll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow.

Only once for buses when you get on.
Tubes and trains you use it at the start and end.

1 Like

Only when you get on. It’s a big yellow circle, you can’t miss it. You get on at the front door (or also the back door on the fancy new buses), and get off at the middle door. Keeps people flowing better on busy buses.

Underground and overground trains you have to touch in and out, but a lot of stations have barriers and you can only get out by touching the reader anyway.

Looks like this:

1 Like

Yeah it beeps, and if it doesn’t work, you get a red light and a different beep.

1 Like

Also if you have an oyster card and you run out of money, it gives you one overdraft bus journey.

Also if you get a second bus within a hour of the first, it’s free. (But still touch in)

Morning ATT, have a good one in Leeds this weekend!

I’ve got a shitload of work to do today. One of the jobs I’m working on is going to take way longer than it should because the person who was on it before was apparently a fucking idiot so I’ll redoing all of their work, meaning I’ll probably have to work on my other more important job this weekend :cry:

Got a great day seeing my baby niece and having lunch, then quiz night tonight.

Weekend of working and subject knowledge tasks ahead so making the most of today off.

Eating brekko. Got a pretty boring day ahead and cant afford to do bugger all this weekend… hmm.

Working from home. Still feel a bit ropey from Wednesday night.

Going the CCA for food this eve.