F 😍 R 😍 I 😍 D 😍 A 😍 Y

Bunch of @eems’s on the news acting like it’s fine to piss in swimming pools and that ‘50% of people do it but only 20% admit it’

Waiting for election results, I really wish they were counted overnight here, but they won’t be finished until Saturday afternoon!

Fucking raging

I have to deliver six hours of training today to people who don’t want to receive it. I’ll be really glad when today is over.

Might head to the Fens for some penoiding tomorrow. Might not. I’m so ruddy bloody tired.

looks like we’ve got ourselves a reader

2 Likes

Woke up due to work-based nightmares last night (no sleep paralysis, but thanks for asking).

My jaw hurts from grinding my teeth when asleep as well.

Work can do one.

Do you suffer from stress generally?

I only ask because i do and have a never-ending series of colds, flu and stomach bugs. Averaging one every fortnight or so and it’s gone on for about a year.

Don’t even know if it’s scientifically possible, but the internet seems to unanimously suggest it’s normal , or at least common.

morning gang!

totally forgot new Grandaddy today! Going to listen now

2 Likes

Are you eating well enough? That would be my first thought.

Horrible weather. Ah well, nearly Friday

How did your new-age panpipe jam song turn out yesterday?

ha! Well I decide to write some krautrock but it turned out shit so I’m giving up music forever now

:frowning: you know what’s never shit? Panpipes, that’s what.

Sorry your krautrock efforts didn’t go so well. Keep your chin up, though. I, for one, would like to hear more music from you

1 Like

Diet’s pretty good, yeah. Stress can have major impacts on your immune system. Not sure of the specifics but it’s something about reducing/increasing cortisol levels.

I have three tracks done for my “record” at least

1 Like

Check out @Twinkletoes and his desirable science postcode.

I’m here too eraly, the office isn’t opening until 9 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s been about 4 years since I last made any music. Lost all inspiration / got back into video games in a big way…

Yeah I’m an immunologist by training - there’s a whole range of things that could cause you to acquire an immunodeficiency. It wouldn’t hurt to ask your gp for some blood tests as although stress may be a contributing factor, there might be something else too.

yeah similar really, I guess I normally manage an EP or so a year but not really good enough. It’s hard to write a great song every day though :frowning:

I’ll be pretending to work, waiting for the weekend. I thought I had a completely free weekend, which I was looking forward to, but now I’m helping out an orchestra tomorrow night, with a rehearsal in the afternoon. Sigh.

Well, at least it’s Friday.

I think I’m going to liquidate some of my musical gear so I can buy a Martin D28.