F.R.I.D.A.Y.N.I.G.H.T.

Alright? Pretty tired. Just had a picky tea and catching up on last night’s Apprentice. Might drink a few beers and enjoy some Seinfeld after that. But what about you eh?

2 Likes

Shopping delivered, so it’s couple of rounds of Fortnite time then onto playing much, much better games instead.

I managed to get custom levels on Beat Saber working and I’m dying to get started on WAP but I narrowly staved off a migraine earlier so I really shouldn’t.

Finally. You epic winner.

HAVING A CHIPPY TEA!

Today I cycled to Laxey. 24 miles and 2,700 feet of elevation. Ded.

2 Likes

I just had toad in the hole and need to catch up on the apprentice too. Also got the last episode of Jonathan Creek to watch tonight on drama…

6 Likes

What is this thing that is happening to me

3 Likes

I knew I could count on you to tap that one in.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: really hope it passes soon.

3 Likes

For our Christmas stockings this year, Mrs CCB and I set a strict limit on how much to spend. As a result, Mrs CCB bought these five DVDs from a local charity shop for a total of just £1!

• 21 Jump Street
  • Clash Of The Titans
  • The A-Team
  • The Bourne Identity
  • Easy A

0 voters

God a kid asleep on me while my partner sleeps. He’s absolutely farting like a trooper #prouddad

I had a 7hr sleep today for the first time in weeks. Absolute dream, I feel invincible.

Gonna watch Netflix and eat some ice cream and stare at my phone for hours til he wakes up.

3 Likes

Tonight Matthew I’m going to drink as much beer as I can and ride around on a virtual horsey as a virtual cowboy, if I can convince my wife enough that I really do not want to watch the new James Bond Film show.

1 Like

Working my way through a selection of NA beers, seeing if i can trick myself into some kind of Friday buzz.

No plans really, still working for now, maybe a film. Might suggest pizza an all.

Went for Jump Street cos it’s more Friday night but Easy A is great too!

2 Likes

In central london on a friday night. Do not want. Gonna try and find some presents as quickly as humanly possible and then take myself out for a burrito, beer and maybe the new PT Anderson movie if i cba.

Off down to hampshire tomorrow, got the dread.

:alien:

2 Likes

yay I’m negative!

13 Likes

Had a shite day so opening some cava i had left over from NYE and gonna order takeaway.

6 Likes

yoga and gin again I think

3 Likes

Evening dreamboats :peach:

Just submitted an official complaint about a missing bench to the council. Flawless way to spend a Friday night, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Feel so dehydrated lately. Can’t wait to start being a grown up and eating vegetables and drinking water again but…not tonight.

5 Likes

Were you previously positive??

Think I might just stick a pizza in the oven and read tonight. That’s acceptable isn’t it

3 Likes

I messed up my test and forgot to check it for 5 hours, there was the faintest of faint lines, had to get my friend to deliver me another set but it’s clear this time