F.R.I.D.A.Y.N.I.G.H.T.

It’s Friday

Done yoga
Eaten pizzza
Watching us office
Soon be wine time
Probably going to watch something nonsensey

@Epimer you playing blade and sorcery? That’s the big hit round here. And Alyx of course.

No, I keep meaning to mod the crap out of Skyrim VR and play that because it looks amazing, but… effort

1 Like

11 Likes

Really really tired. But up for an evening of socially posting with the babes of drownedinsound.com

8 Likes

8 Likes

Oh and I posted this in the stationery thread, but no pointers… Any help?

Plain pages preferred. Wanna get into journaling when I’m out walking and looking for birds

1 Like

Masel and my new lady friend are staying in and making dumplings whilst havjng some vino and listening to records :+1:

3 Likes

If you go to the gym I’ll do my workout

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Sibley-Birders-Field-Diary-Birds/dp/0451497457/ref=asc_df_0451497457/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312014159412&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10387048333023977254&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9002357&hvtargid=pla-448668567286&psc=1

Bird watcher I know loves these.

1 Like

Absolutely disgraceful use of peer pressure - you should be ashamed of yourself.

I’ll go and put my shorts on.

1 Like

My ATD works for this absolutely brilliant paper importer and this looks very lovely, but the sizings out…

2 Likes

Think I have an especially suspicious face today cause the security guard in waitrose was following me. It made me zigzag back and forth even more though cause it was making me nervous and ergo forget things and it probably looked like I was about to give chase at any moment. That being said I was wearing heels. Doing a runner in heels? I should cocoa

2 Likes

I’m respectfully ignoring the poll - I’m in the car and on my way to the gym.

Get your leg warmers on @anon45164313!

2 Likes

Just had some vegetable + bean chili for dinner while watching Beforeigners, which sadly isn’t streaming anywhere in the UK, hope that changes soon. Having a quiet night and getting ready for the big sleepover tomorrow!

One of the dogs really made me jump earlier. I had the kitchen fan on so didn’t hear anything from the other side of the door, then opened the door to get some firewood and HELLO there she was in all her Great Dane glory standing directly in front of the door waiting for me to come out and say hi :joy:

They do it in movies all the time!!

2 Likes

Ah ffs I was hoping you wouldn’t bother.

Going to get my leggings on once m is asleep.

Curse you

3 Likes

That is true! But they do lots of things I can’t do in movies tbf, like getting up out of a chair without going “oooooffft ouch”

3 Likes

May have missed this but you have a Great Dane? :heart_eyes:

Not mine, but there are THREE of them living here on the farm where I recently moved! They’re lovely :heart:

3 Likes

Here you go @NeilYoung

16 Likes