F R I D A Y

Morning, hoping for a day of listening to music whilst I work. Starting the day with YLT as I try to find a new office chair, work will cover up to £100 on Amazon

2 Likes

He’s got no incisors!

And he isn’t fat, he’s big boned (literally the vets words)

1 Like

Morning DiS

It’s Friday, baby slept OK, sun is shining and im feeling much better than i have been all week. Still fragile and slightly nauseous but ive had a cup of tea and some digestive biscuits for breakfast and feel fine.

Today will be another lazy day, might load mini up in the car and go get a iced tea from costa drive thru, and then maybe a little walk into campus for some fresh air.

Takeaway night tonight, will be Mr s_ws choice as i doubt ill be eating much. Maybe some chips for me. Will stick a movie on too!

2 Likes

Got a Simon Howie breakfast pack for breakfast too

Had a dream that I was in the chart with a cover of Red Light Spells Danger so that was nice. It’s my Friday, I’ve got my party bangers playlist on, someone just gave me some beer to try, chippy for tea tonight, football tomorrow, what a time to be alive!

6 Likes
  • Another coffee
  • Another big coffee
  • Hehe coffee

0 voters

Morning all, got some actual work to do and Friday. Not so sure how I allowed that to happen, but here we are suffering like never before. Gonna log off early this afternoon to head to Birmingham. Need to decide on what we’re having for dinner, imo. Big fan of dinner personally.

35 hours and 26 minutes until we see Queen of all our Hearts, Carly Rae Jepsen.

4 Likes

Very happy with my haircut yesterday. Second strike day of the week today.

But more importantly, it’s Friday. So there’s no better way to spend tonight than seeing Rebecca Black at Heaven, which is exactly what I’m doing.

Have a good one everybody :partying_face:

5 Likes

:fist: happy strike day! I’m very pleased that they’ve scheduled a v v important meeting for me on 21st (another strike day) so I feel like that’ll have a lot of impact. I’m lecturing that day too.

2 Likes

I must say your updates have been a constant and needed reminder that Winter II will indeed end eventually, thank you so much for that.
Feels like sunset’s much later than half 5 really on sunny days, light is sticking around more, will be seeing the new flowers soon - tops oaff.

4 Likes

It’s been like this since last night.

I’m in a college building too so I don’t think I’m working today.

2 Likes

Yes, twilight gives you (at a minimum) an extra half an hour or so of reasonable light:

It’s been helpful for me too, just to know we’re gradually clawing our way out of winter.

3 Likes

Morning. I’m going out for my birthday this evening, bevvies and munchies await.

Had horrible nightmares though, all in the realms of reality too which is even more distressing.

Went out with a fixed gear cycling lot last night which was sooo much fun and fast.

You mean you managed to 100% Jamuary whilst living out of boxes?? You’re a machine.

Weird, should be a reply to the OP - can’t even tag them when editing

@BodyInTheThames - please see above reply

(fuckin internet)

Going to 3 (three) gigs this weekend. Three!

mqdefault

13 Likes

Tonight - mate’s band @ record junkee
Tomorrow - Jockstrap @ foundry
Sunday - Lande Hekt + Trust Fund @ Delicious Clam

3 Likes

Played a gig last night, and then stayed up too late and now I’m all dehydrated. Auld Ma Ruffs visiting in about 2 hrs too and there’s a 99% change my singer will still be asleep on the sofa bed, which will be fun for us all.

Oh Yeah Hello GIF

4 Likes

Don’t know if you saw but some kind of UCU/UCEA negotiations are starting on Monday with the involvement of a mediator. Seems like the strike days coming up next week (and the week after) will put some good pressure on!

2 Likes