I’ve been enjoying making face masks but have run out of people to make them for so thought I would open it up to DiS.
The masks are made from double layered cotton with elastic ties (the elastic will be much thinner than in the below picture).
To make my life easier and not waste fabric, patterns won’t match up in the middle, as illustrated in the photos below.
To order a mask -
- Make a donation to one of the following two organisations. No minimum amount.
- Send me a DM with the title ‘Mask’ and include:
- your address
- whether you would like 1 or 2 masks
- your choice of fabric(s)
- You don’t need to evidence the donation, I trust you.
- I will send your mask ASAP - won’t promise a time frame as it depends on demand and I don’t want to be going to the post office more than twice a week.
If demand is high I will temporarily change the title to ‘paused’ until I’m caught up.
I should be getting some new (probably more gender neutral) fabrics around the end of next week, so if none of the above are to your taste, watch this space