Fads that you hated living though

You’re what, 12 now?

Hahahaha no! I’m 31 but my reading age is 34. Up yours

2 Likes

Upping the toffees was pretty painful.

5 Likes

@me you coward

6 Likes

When is this fad going to go away? It was pissing it down last night, and a guy was going to the shops like this. It looks really silly.

2 Likes

I don’t like it when they use contemporary pop and rock music to soundtrack tv shows and films set in the old days.

It was good when Sophia Coppola did it in Marie antointette - can’t think of any other good examples

Hate it - is nearly always really jarring and contrived

1 Like

better than pointy brogues/hermanos, sockless with rolled up trousers imo. its still bad but its better.

people riding fixed gear bikes when they could barely safely ride a normal one.

1 Like

With 6” cut down handlebars

2 Likes

there was a time in London around 2010 where you’d either see full lycra, clip in tour de france types, or fixie people braking with their foot on the wheel or skidding. neither of which i consider to be safe in a city like london.

remember someone trying to argue to me that cycling without brakes was actually safer.

1 Like

That’s also a shit look, but your feet don’t get so wet when it rains.

Really enjoy that this thread was simply a thinly veiled way for largely old men to moan about right now

10 Likes

People mainly at festivals wearing vintage cycling caps while not on a bike. Reckon it peaked/troughed in 2017

1 Like

This sounds like such an English thing.

1 Like

Happy Slapping - living in constant fear at school and when out and about.

2 Likes

Saw a couple of German lads doing it during a football tournament in Amsterdam that year also

Must be due another go around soon…

1 Like

To be fair, you don’t call your other band Abdujaporouv if you’re not at least a bit into cycling!

1 Like

As long as Cholo culture is alive this look will never die. Perfect for a Modelo run.