1 Like

CLEAN EATING
It ain’t clean if you’re eating that hormone pumped chicken

3 Likes

Hormones are organic tbf.

2 Likes

These ones aren’t.

1 Like

Has hygge made it to a second winter? If so, I’d rather it died out. Our house is awash with candles at the moment.

Speaking of outdated memes, I’m still a big fan of everyone’s work in this thread

1 Like

can’t really imagine why people who like beer would be against every pub having a better, wider selection of beers that don’t taste of piss

(craft beer wankers for life)

3 Likes

really don’t like having too many choices tbh.

plus, they all taste like brooklyn lager anyway.

1 Like

Have you ever considered a career change to writing pizza delivery menus?

Genuinely can’t wait for when beards are no longer seen as the de facto expression of masculinity and the only people left with hairy chins are people who can’t be bothered to shave (hi).

4 Likes

Agreed. I’m not massively into craft beers but I remember the days of going to a pub and having the bleak choice of Stella, Fosters, Heineken, Guinness or John Smith’s (smoothflow). Or a bottle of Newcy Brown.

2 Likes

Tastes like pennies.

as I’ve sad, halcyon days

3 Likes

Just the general idea of only eating “pure” things is gross to me and pushes me closer to getting kfc. So my waist is almost entirely down to clean-eaters

I’m not really I understand this, but I’ll do it.

Sometimes more choice is just lots of minor variation on one basically acceptable theme.

2 Likes

you the man, colinfilth.

Well that’s depressing. And untrue

Well this one is really hoppy, this one here is massively hoppy and this last one is the hoppiest thing on the planet with a subtle hint of grapefruit.

7 Likes

I had a pint of lemon flavoured beer that was truly unacceptable on friday and my life is immeasurably richer for the experience.