Famous People's Mates

Amy Winehouse’s mate Tyler James who was on the Voice…

1 Like

she’s had a lot of work done. they all have (apart from kourtney, iirc).

while we’re on the kardashians… jonathan cheban, in all his glory

rihanna’s bff melissa

1 Like

Beckham’s son is ‘mates’ with a guy in work’s daughter, she goes round there a lot I believe

Instead of commenting with something like “Wow I love you so much!” you might comment with something like “Looks awesome! You should check out…” and bring up something related to the post. This way, you’re connecting with them and showing them you have common interests, and not just looking like a fan.

taylor swift’s friend. no idea who she is, other than taylor swift’s best friend.

There was a really interesting article about Swift’s social group. Search Taylor Swift Eve Barlow, that should find it (unless you don’t care, or have already read it, or have other reasons for not doing so).

Ewen McGregor’s cycling mate

ElthamsmateOwen’s mate Eltham.

5 Likes

he looks just like the little missing image logo!

1 Like

hmmm

Abigail Anderson, an old high school friend.

Richard Herring?

3 Likes

This one: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/how-taylor-swift-pop-queen-keeps-her-critics-in-line/news-story/d89c1fdeec64c2cbe538825da9110db3

There’s nothing surprising in there, to be honest, but it’s kind of interesting as it illustrates how the power balance between performer and journalists shifted for Swift.

wow, that’s pretty depressing

Liam Fox’s little mate who got to do loads of government business without actually holding any position or responsibility whatsoever.

Bon Iver’s stable-sleeping confidant

Celebrities non famous mates always remind me of the dogs that get to be friends with more exotic animals to stop them from freaking out. Most of these people could efficiently be replaced by a Labrador.