Fantasy DiS hangouts

I’m finalising plans for muesli-meet, details to follow.

1 Like

I’d settle for a lucky dip of one of any of the above, but with a lack of social anxiety either before or during the hangout. Also I’d quite like to be teleported from and to my home address.

Alternatively, having you all over for dinner would be nice x

3 Likes

Hot tubbing with @xylo

Chillin with @Bamnan

3 Likes

Rake of pints being carried around Manchester by all the Mancunians. Even drag Bugduv kicking and screaming.
(I have never been in Manchenesester)

2 Likes

A day cycling round a Scottish island with @Ella_Megablast would be ideal but I think I’d get dropped after 1/2km cos I’m way slower so maybe just chilling out with some whiskies?

6 Likes

Or tandem?

2 Likes

YES!

Going out dancing with @Konichiwa_Bitches :women_with_bunny_ears:

10 Likes

Anything involving a boat ride/trip with anyone

2 Likes

Crocheting knitting and crafting with @froglet while I tell her my woes and she gives practical, levelheaded advice

6 Likes

Roasting some garlic with @Lo-Pan

2 Likes

Oh goodness yes - I wouldn’t want to travel anywhere.

Just snogging every diser

4 Likes

The rich_t and ccb supper club, please!

3 Likes

Gnome, they have boat trips where you go and spot seals, and NO ONE will go with me! Can we go seal spotting please?!

2 Likes

Umm, what?! YES!!! :seal: What time of the year is best for seal sightings? Maybe could combine it with a Brighton weekend… let’s get this in the diary!

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

2 Likes

All year round. But one of the harbours I work in have specific seal spotting trips in the summer and birdwatching trips in the winter.

2 Likes

Which harbour :eyes:

We should make a guest appearance at the next DiS weekend away.

1 Like

Chichester

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/booking/select/RdiEJKhzXNnT

That’s the next available seal tour, but the boat trips are pretty regular. Or. You could come out for a walk with me and I’ll show you some…

3 Likes