Fantasy Panel Show

and the bit where they hilarious guess the predictable answer and the klaxon goes, but then dispute it and trigger another klaxon!

classic comedy

host: jo brand

joe pascquale
bob mortimer
ronnie pickering
lembit opik
one of the peep show boys
marcel desailly

Host: Simon Amstell

Captains: Tim Key & John Robins

Regular Panelists: Bob Mortimer & Joe Wilkinson

Rotating Panelists: Jedward, Danny Dyer, Romesh Ranganathan, James Acaster, Adam Buxton, Kathy Burke, PhiL Wang, Jessica Knappett, Sally Phillips, Richard Ayoade, Elis James, Louis Theroux, Sean Lock, Alex Horne, Greg Davies, Katherine Ryan, Jamelia, Sharon Horgan, Rob Delaney, Johnny Vegas, Frank Skinner, Angelos Epithemou, Alan Partridge.

I’d watch that.

Needs more Paul Ryan

Amstell was good but I liked Mark LeMarr

Did you know Lee is the only Ryan famous enough not to have a description (this isn’t all of them so you will have to take my word for it):

I especially like it when Bob Mortimer took the piss out of LeMarr on shooting stars

and Richard Fairbrass one of the best guests

Think I’d be well good on one of those tbqhf

How would you describe him?

i find it difficult to imagine the kind of person who is enjoying QI in the year of our lord 2018

who are these people?

Number one protector of elephants.

1 Like

Ranganathan’s new thing on Sky looks shiiiiit.

That courtroom thing he does is bad. Really, really bad :frowning:

Jarvis Cocker hosting

that’s it.

Not sure I’m ever going to watch another panel show ever again - no matter who is on it

Tommy Robinson and Rod Liddle to ensure balance and that a range of views are heard

I can see myself watching up to eight minutes of the Big Fat Quiz of the Year in a food and booze stupor.

yeah that could happen I suppose

I’ve watched many hours of them over the years - but in this streaming age I can’t imagine many scenarios where I would find myself watching one now.

he’s always been terrible on everything he does tbf