FAO everyone who's thinking about hosting social board quizzes etc

Hello. Yes sure let’s talk.
I’d like to do my quiz come gameshow. Any evening really is fine with me but preferably weekdays and Tuesday is best.

Cool. @Aggpass do you know when you want to do yours? I could do my film quiz week after next, or some other time, I’m easy.

do you want to go next week? i havent been posting much last couple of weeks and didn’t realise there was stuff on the boil already. and actually the week after (12th May) works better for me anyway.

Could do next week, but also don’t mind waiting. Let’s see what Aggers says. ALSO there is AQOS next week actually

isnt there aqos every week? that’s a bit separate in my mind (day shift vs night shift)

Nope, that’s the last one @NoahVale is doing afaik

Also during isolation times I feel like day and night shift are pretty much the same tbh (I’m doing at least one normal film club next week too so there’s no rush in any way)

1 Like

Seems to be every two weeks atm. @NoahVale?

I have no real preference

Fortnightly for the I & II, but 3 weeks for III - the current one.

Work is beginning to ramp up so I’m not sure I would have the time to run any more after this one. That said, a very kind DiSer has created a new spreadsheet which will potentially cut down massively on the work involved. So there might be more…

1 Like

I could potentially alternate with you?

1 Like

ok so if it’s one thing a week.
w/c 4th May - @NoahVale AQOS
w/c 11th - @whiterussian film quiz
w/c 18th - smee’s shit
w/c 25th - @Aggpass footie quiz

or if aqos can happen same week as a zoom quiz then shift the three zooms back a week.

?

AQOS tends to be during the day and zoom quizzes at night so don’t see any reason to have them on separate weeks

3 Likes

that’s my opinion too

Thirded

Okay! Just thought it’d be nice to space things out a bit but also don’t mind doing a film quiz next week, say Wednesday evening??

I’ll start a thread for it later today if that sounds good to people and isn’t clashing with anything

2 Likes

I’ve always done 1.30pm Friday for the Answers Thread which seems appropriate and follows previous AQoS formats.

Agree that it does stand apart given it is during the day. Also the commitment of those that take part is really only to submit their answers; only around half of the players are involved ‘live’ with the Answers Thread, lots of others view it retrospectively.

1 Like

@whiterussian

As I understand the plan is currently

6th - wr film quiz
18th - smee’s nipple quiz.
25th - aggpass football quiz

Is this right?

I have a general knowledge quiz ready to go from Wednesday, so pop me on the waiting list. Could go between yours and smees if there’s still space

I was planning on the 12th may and agg pass following week I think

1 Like