FAO Lady Dissers

Period pants. What you rocking?

(I use a Mooncup but sometimes get slight leakage, I’m thinking period pants might be the answer)

Oooh spooky, I was planning to ask the same question.

I have some Thinx but they are now two years old and I’m ready to bin them. I wasn’t massively impressed with them so I only use them at night as a back up, but I’m wondering if technology has improved in the two years since I got them? Would be interested in any recommendations. Also when I bought mine, you could only buy direct from the US so I incurred import taxes. So a non US company would be better

I bought some Modibodi period pants and I love them. I use tampons but always have one night where I leak and then don’t sleep properly because I’m worried about getting blood on the bed. These pants are perfect for that and I’ve bought a second pair for lighter days. They’re well made and comfortable.

I would recommend Modibodi. You can now buy Thinx from Asos though.

1 Like

Thanks, have ordered a pair to try out

1 Like

yep, same. thanks @shes_so_high

1 Like

Mine arrived today and coincided with the last day of my period - seem really comfortable and much less bulky than the Thinx ones so I’m quite impressed so far. Will be interested to see next month what they’re like on a more substantial day.

1 Like

Anyone tried those spot patch things?
I’m sorely tempted

The Corsyx ones are really good. You can also buy tubes of benzoyl peroxide which magically heals spots, it’s great.

I’m a bit scared since I gave my chin a chemical burn last year with an overdose of sacylic acid
Love the ideas of little spikes fighting my evil angry spot tho

Linky?

These are the ones (sorry, I always get the brand name wrong!)

I burnt a massive hole on my forehead when I saw I had a spot emerging and decided the best idea would be to soak a swap of cotton wool with TCP and hold it on my forehead for a whole evening :laughing: told everyone it was a burn from my straighteners :blush: there was a mark on my forehead for moonnnttthhhsss

1 Like

Big fan of this brand (snail products aside)

1 Like

Thanks!

Anyone tried Snag tights in vanilla marshmallow? If so how pale are they?

I haven’t tried Snag yet and not 100% sure I’ll like them as I heard they come up quite far and I don’t like clothes squishing my belly, so any other tights brand recommendations would be appreciated as well

Daytime bump because I posted this at 2am for some reason