FAO Lady Dissers

Had to say this to someone if that’s okay…

So I always wear a bra, always. I enjoy the support but thought I’d hang free for a few days. Why not. Crikey, it’s been three days and they are ACHING. The relief of putting a bra back on :sob:

3 Likes

Why do i always go for waxing at my most painful time of the month :sob:

to the girlies that go get their nails done - I recently had gel nails done for the first time, was a present from my little sister and I LOVE them so much! I think this may finally be the thing that stops me biting for good :smiley:

Now they’ve started coming off and I was wondering how often you get yours done?

1 Like

I can probably stretch mine to 3 weeks, maybe a bit more. I can’t take it when they start coming away at the bottom and it catches on my hair when I wash my hair.

I got these done 2 weeks yesterday and can probably push another week (picture cuts off my first finger that I chopped off a week after getting them done :sob:)

I’ll go back to back for a few weeks then will have a month break, but I do take mine off myself at home and have a few days/week without them done but they get quite brittle so like to get them redone quickly so they don’t snap off short.

1 Like

I go once every four weeks or so but often I’ll have to cut them in between as mine grow quickly. If you avoid getting hand cream on your nails and use a cuticle oil on them instead it’ll help prevent them from peeling at the sides and bottom. I got a little bottle of cuticle oil from my salon for £12 over a year ago and there’s still loads left (probably because I keep forgetting to use it) so it shouldn’t be too pricey.

1 Like

Thanks Meow and @nemrac :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just had a weird experience

Couldnt get into my usual waxing place so tried a new one and I’ve been to loads of places and i know they have different techniques but broadly the same. This one though, hmmm, if it was a man I’d have stopped it and left but i was just like hmm, maybe this is just a cultural difference (I’m not sure where she was from, i think maybe egypt) but i really have no idea if she thought that much touching was appropriate but wow :grimacing:

what moisturiser are you babes using?

This one

https://www.kiehls.co.uk/skin-care/category/moisturisers/ultra-facial-oil-free-gel-cream/10003.html?dwvar_10003_size=50%20ml

I find most moisturisers leave my skin feeling greasy but this one doesn’t and is mattifying, it’s pricey but it’s literally the only skin care product I use cos it’s good and I’m lazy

Big fan of the Superdrug own brand vitamin e stuff

This

Plus this

https://www.laroche-posay.co.uk/en_GB/hyalu-b5-aquagel-spf30 for-all-skin-types-50ml/LRP_070.html

I use this one

Widely avaliable and light. Ive got oily skin and rosacea and this is the one ive found to be the lightest and most gentle.

Nivea Soft. Love it.

1 Like

Hello, anyone got any experience with the dress sizes from this lot? Really want this specific dress, but there’s only a very few sizes available:

1 Like

I have bought a dress from there before, followed the size chart and it fit. They’ve put actual garment measurements on there so you could compare that to a similar style of garment that fits you maybe

1 Like

Oh also, that brand’s clothes are stocked by other shops, so if you google the name of the dress there’s a chance you might find your size for sale elsewhere

2 Likes

No advice just think this is definitely a good look for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also Team NiveaSoft

I did and it’s sold out everywhere! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Floral print AND skeletons!? Count me the fuck in.

2 Likes