FAO: Yesiamaduck

Alright mate.

You probably remember the Pepsi summer taste test challenge last year right? What do you make of their claim that 62% of people preferred Pepsi to the leading competitor and do you expect the results to be similar in this year’s version?

@anon73286315

Do you think that one of the megacorps (Google, Gazprom, WHSmiths, Sony (not Virgin) etc) tried to break into the cola market would they be able to? What would it take for them to succeed?

I still confuse you and Songs_about_ducking. I also confuse you and GetOffMyLawn. I do not, however, confuse Songs_about_ducking and GetOffMyLawn. Do you know why that is?

Can we keep this on-topic please?

@anon73286315

I could accurately tell the difference between Pepsi and ant other drink, including colas. That’s right.

BUILD THE POLL

mmm ant drink, straight from him

I have been told I cannot comment on this matter

1 Like

Whilst competition is what make capitalism great and provides healthy advances in fields such as the ever growing soda market we feel that the cola market is at complete saturation. However if Sony Cola was to taste as good as the refreshing taste of Coca Cola then that’ll mean more happy mouths in the world & who wouldn’t want that? But why wait when you can buy Coca Cola now?

I feel that if you were to engage in activities and consume products which help fuel your brain that you will find that your memory and username recognition will improve. May I suggest trying ‘Coca Cola Energy’ which is loaded with B vitamins and will give you a nice caffeine boost to keep your brain alert.

@anon73286315

Can you change your Avatar to this please

duck

My contract doesn’t allow it

1 Like