Far out dude, it's Friday

When a very close friend asks ‘what do you think?’ about a potential tattoo and you don’t like it at all
Nb. Her other tattoos are cool and distinctive but this is quite a generic one

• Be honest
  • “If you like it then you should get it”
  • Say you like it even though you don’t
  • Just don’t respond (it’s in a chat with another friend so I could just leave it for a bit and swerve the question)

0 voters

She’s asked your opinion so I would say just what you said here that you love her other ones and it’s not as distinctive! I would find that helpful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

honest but with a little bit of B also…

“seems a bit more generic than your other ones bab, i’m not gonna lie. You should totally get it if you like it but compared to how great your others are…”

(use of bab is optional depending on your proximity to brum of course)

5 Likes

It’s just the flying lizards but again

1 Like

BRILLIANT.

2 Likes

dunno what you’re talking about but happy its so good it made you go ALL CAPS at this time on a friday

1 Like

Went with this approach, ty :blush:

1 Like

Hopefully the friendship survives otherwise it’s @Witches fault :smiley:

3 Likes

raw

2 Likes

On my 2nd day of citalopram, feel very weird. Ears keep blocking up and I felt like I was gonna faint earlier

2 Likes

I asked Alexa to play her latest album and it brought up their EP instead. THAT’S NOT WHAT I WANT, PAL.

oh i had to ask for the title, ok, listening now

1 Like

Sending hugs, be kind to yourself xxxxxx Not on the same thing but I found when I started taking mine I felt mega spaced out for a wee while.

2 Likes

Fucking Bezos!

Sounds familiar but those symptoms should settle down soon. Good luck

1 Like

I found when I started taking mine i had really bad headaches for a little while but it did ease off. Hope those symptoms settle for you soon. Take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

No snow day here in Staffordshire, it’s cold though but dry. Mr s_w is WFH today too, so think we’re going to take big dog for a walk at lunch, might get a hot choc from Greggs en route. :slight_smile:

Oh it’s snowing

haven’t done any work yet today. have drank two pots of coffee though.

supposed to be finishing work early today so i can spend my evening on oxford st looking for presents for a 5 y/o and a 10 y/o which is not going to be much fun and i have no clue what to get. need to look through that megathread on here.

apparently some work is coming in for me soon, might take a well-timed lunch break to postpone it further. :smiling_imp:

Interpol first draft lyrics etc etc

1 Like

There’s some dead good stuff in here

For both age groups can I suggest City of Zombies. It’s so good. Not sure how easy it’ll be to find on the high street mind you.

Exploding Kittens and Outfoxed are my runners up and should be easy to get, but they might have them as they’re quite popular.

3 Likes