Farewell

Take care of yourself mate. You know where we are x

14 Likes

Lots of love to you. We’ll all still be here if and when you want to return. Look after yourself xx

10 Likes

Look after yourself pal, you’re an excellent bloke x

12 Likes

One of the greats. Shout if you need us x

9 Likes

Look after yourself fella. We’ll all still be here when you’re ready to come back or if you need us for anything.

7 Likes

You have been a good duck. All the best and take care of yrself

9 Likes

sad to see you go ducky but def do what’s best for your MH, see you back here sometime hopefully! x

11 Likes

Take care fella

6 Likes

Look after yourself. You’re a great one! You know where we are if you need us x

5 Likes

Take care and hopefully see you on here again when you feel you are able to return.

3 Likes

Second what everyone else has said. Be kind to yourself and hopefully see you again soon

3 Likes

Good luck my friend, take care of yourself :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re leaving. The main thing is, health and wellbeing has always got to come first, and you’ve got to do what’s right for you. I hope things work out okay and wish you the very best for the future, I’m sure you’d be welcomed back here with open arms any time.

Good luck pal
Sully

4 Likes

Bye ducky, hope you feel better soon and that we’ll see you around some time. You’ll be missed

2 Likes

Take it easy and be good to yourself.

1 Like

You’re an absolute dude, best of luck mate x

1 Like

Sending my love. You will be missed. Stay safe darling xx

1 Like

Easy to forget that it’s always possible to take time out with anything like this, social media etc. Can become so much of a habit, and not always in a good way. Even small breaks really help me clear my head a bit sometimes.

Best of luck to you pal x

1 Like

Sorry to hear this - you know what’s best for you to do, and we’re here if - although I’d hope it’s when - you’re able to come back. Stay safe and be kind to yourself.

1 Like

Only just seen this. Really hope things improve for you mate x

1 Like