Fast food 'hacks'

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Achieve the same results as chip-shop curry and chips by cooking some oven chips, boiling a kettle and then using the chips to infuse a mug of boiling water

nooo

pls read my edit

1 Like

Jesus christ

4 Likes

Now you’re talking. If I hadn’t promised myself I’d shift some of the grilled cheese/beer weight I put on during lockdown and be on my way to make one now.

Never order a large meal at McDo. It’s not filling anyway and initial salty enjoyment of the fries wears off pretty quickly

2 Likes

whip a boiled egg out of your pocket and eat it while you’re waiting for your order

19 Likes

ah. no. basically just lived on spanish and typical british meals tbh.

It’s my go to naughty snack of choice. It was particularly good with vintage mature cheddar and what was left of the Christmas smoked pork collar from the butchers.

Sh*t, dribbled on my keyboard.

1 Like

Top tip: work in mcdonalds!

Make your own breakfast and lunches and do whatever you want with them (I had a big mac with quarter pounder patties very often)

Steal a nugget from the nugget draw each time you go past

Eat a Flake and drink a Fruit Shoot every time you’re alone in the stock cupboard

Near the end of the final shift before close? Cook up some treats so you get to take them home

6 Likes

Barbecue base

2 Likes

Reminds me baby of you

8 Likes

Love how many of these are essentially ‘eat less fast food’

This ain’t the thread for you, I’m sure there’s a museli thread somewhere that you can enjoy

6 Likes

steal loads of cash from the till

6 Likes

More of the burgers, less of the fries

Hotspot pizza in St Neots take all credit cards

3 Likes

*endure

1 Like

All pizza everywhere can be improved by mayonnaise mixed with hot sauce

2 Likes

so I assumed a worldliness of Young Prof (drill name for you, there) that just wasn’t there?

…