Favourite music art print

IMG_3760

Got this above the bed.

1 Like

Don’t have any but would like this one:

3 Likes

Oh actually I bought this at a festival but have never got round to putting it up, 7 years on

Got this one framed;

1 Like

As posted in the best artwork thread, I’ve got this above my desk at home:

Got this screenprint thing with Compassion by Forest Swords when I bought it from Bleep before Christmas, they had some exclusive run of it. Got it hung in my hallway

3 Likes

Have a few prints and posters etc in the house but this might be my favourite for all the little touches:

2 Likes

I need a second opinion on hanging LPs on your wall. Was thinking of getting album art prints, but then thought I could just do this (obvs my album choices would be way more cool and alternative)

• Pretty cool
  • A bit shit

0 voters

I’ve got some of those frames, and intermittently change which sleeves go on the walls. I like being able to change what’s up from time to time. This is the current set up:

2 Likes

looks nice!

yeah the ability to change them is a plus. also i was looking at the print that @Icarus-Smicarus posted of the Dirty Three cover in this thread and the thought cross my mind that you could buy the LP for that price, rather than a piece of paper. heck maybe he already has it. hence the idea for vinyl frames

1 Like

cant play them if theyre on yr wall can you

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need to put the actual record in the frame…

You can get frames on hinges so they go straight in and out. Though I admit for that reason it does seem slightly off to see them on the wall

if anything thats worse! what do you do with the record if its not in its sleeve?

It’s only two records from my collection at any one time. I keep the records in plastic sleeves. As @littlebirds says, the back of the frame is hinged - it takes a matter of seconds to take a sleeve out.

im not very happy about this weeber

2 Likes

Sorry. I’ll destroy them right away.

2 Likes

I have mixed feelings about it for that reason. Obviously I love LPs and I love looking at them, but putting them in frames does seem to fetishise them as objects rather than as vehicles for music. Feels a bit like Ramones t-shirts in Top Shop.

Was going to ask where people buy music art prints from and you provided the answer!