Favourite shampoo. bath or shower gel

actual non-joke answer though

the dove is a nightmare to scrub off IMO.

u wot m8a

iā€™ve got a tried and tested method, never fails

please tell me. when I have to steal my housemateā€™s dove shower gel, it takes AGES to get off.

just hot water and ma hands pal :slight_smile:

maybe you could give the prof a hand some tiome

2 Likes

we have all, the tiome
in the world

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

be happy to

picked up a bottle of the coconut original source the other day. very happy with it.

1 Like

What music do you listen to when youā€™re showering?

Would you be more or less likely to buy Original Source shower products if they were called Original Sauce?

• Yes
  • No
  • No Change

0 voters

I generally use that Radox one because itā€™s nearly always on offer and I appreciate it is both a shower gel and shampoo (though I suspect that it is, in essence, no different to any of the other shower gels that donā€™t claim to be shampoos).

Shampoo and conditioner are Albert bassong or something. I like them shower gels that have a bit of sand or something in them. Rough you up but in a nice way.

I use whateverā€™s on offer in the supermarket.

I like, and have received for the past couple of Christmases, this:

I use supermarket own brand soap (or whateverā€™s cheapest) because Iā€™m a horrible bastard. Every now and then pinch some of my housemateā€™s coconut shampoo.

The TV uses the full range of Aesop stuff, which blows my mind. Ā£40 for a bottle of shower gel? Yeah, decent. Ā£60 for some bollocks face serum? Yeahhhhh. Sheā€™s always angling for it for her birthday and is always sorely disappointed because Iā€™m buying that over my dead body.

I think I would find enjoyment in this

I like anything in a clinically branded bottle. Sanex, T-Gel etc.

You shouldnā€™t use them anymore as theyā€™re harmful to sealife.

You canā€™t even sign Baa Baa Black Sheep these days.