activities
film/TV
music

Do you think you’ve changed much?

Favourite food/drink: pancakes and Irn-Bru
Activities: drawing, riding around on my bike
Film/TV: Ghostbusters, Back to the Future
Music: Wasn’t interested

Still like most of the things on this list. Don’t draw much and don’t have much interest in cycling anymore though.

When I was about eight I owned two cassette tapes I listened to endlessly - Michael Jackson’s Bad and a recording of Holst’s The Planets.

I’m actually really surprised I’ve not turned into one of those music fans who only talks about either modern classical or big hip hip records.

food and drink

• ice cream coke floats with Gino ginelli tutti fruiti ice cream

activities

• anything involving a sports hall

film/TV

• goonies, raccoons,

music

• Kylie and Jason

Have I changed much? I hope so!

Gino Ginelli, big fat and smelly.

3 Likes

How did you know?

I can’t actually remember any of the real advert lyrics just that playground classic.

Food and drink - Spaghetti bolognese and Chinese takeaway
Activities - BMXing and archery
Film/TV - Star Wars trilogy and Rolf’s Cartoon Club :neutral_face:
Music - Duran Duran, Michael Jackson and breakdance/electro

Not changed that much tbh tbf…

Do they still sell Gino Ginelli? Totally forgot about it. Used to love the tutti frutti and mint choc chip when I was a young un

Used to have Rolf’s guide to drawing cartoons. Used to love that book :frowning:

:frowning_face:

Had a britpop videotape that I used to insist on watching twice a day after nursery.
Also a dinosaur cassette that I was equally obsessed with.
And marbles
And brio

DINO-SONGS BY DON COOPER

1 Like

I’m taking this as between the ages of 4 and, say, 9.

food and drink: Spaghetti bolognese or roast chicken
activities: playing football, LEGO, playing with He-man/Transformers/MASK/Ghostbusters toys, watching TV, reading about dinosaurs. Drawing pictures of dinosaurs.
film/TV: Ghostbusters, The Real Ghostbusters, MASK, Wide Awake Club/Wacaday
music: None

Pretty much exactly the same, especially the music.

Remember seeing an interview with Simon Cowell where he said that his tastes in everything - music, food, sweets - hasn’t changed since he was a child, and how he viewed that as a great strength.

What a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

He still eats rusks?

Oh no, I’ve inadvertently done marckee.

Dunno, maybe you could ask him at the next babymen meetup.

I don’t actually have any beef here whatsoever, I’ve just painted myself into a corner so am doubling down

You’ve completely lost me.

Microwaved sausage rolls, merengue nests, sugar sandwiches, squash sometimes undiluted

Spent most my time drawing, never got good though

Really liked the ewoks cartoon, felt like it was mine and no one else’s, Garfield. Karate kid, teen wolf, white fang, Bigfoot and the Henderson’s, short circuit

Didn’t really like music as a kid, so maybe just my twinkle twinkle little star bluebird music box. First albums I bought were the sound track to back to the future and the simpsons sing the blues, also had a few reggae compilations