February Eve Daily Thread (Sunday 31st Jan)

Morning all! It’s the last day of January. Okay, we’ve got February next but that’s just four weeks and then it’s Spring :rabbit: :tulip: :leafy_green:

What does your day have in store? Here at CCB towers we’re going to have a roast lunch, but other than that, nothing of particular note. Probably do the Big Shop later.

:sunny: SUNSHINE UPDATE :sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:40 16:48 09:08:28 +3:17
Edinburgh
08:08 16:44 08:35:24 +4:00
King’s Lynn
07:42 16:42 08:59:57 +3:28
Salcombe, Devon
07:50 17:07 09:16:39 +3:07
8 Likes

Congratulations to Edinburgh for smashing the 4 minute mark today.

3 Likes

Daffodil out in my garden! Spring certainly on its way

Vincent’s birthday so it’s presents and quiche and Jaffa cakes. :cake::gift::tada::star_struck:

13 Likes

Ah happy birthday V!

3 Likes

Might just post on my own daily thread for a bit.

3 Likes

So much tired

Are you working today?

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

No, but I hope no get a better night tonight

1 Like

Got to work and a load of rabbits ran across the car park and into the field. Wonder what they’ve been up to.

6 Likes

Slept badly out of period pains and grief for Sophie. I should make myself a pancake to cheer myself up

Love seeing this, in the late summer they would always come out in the park and the geese would walk on the paths and the deer would come out onto the paths too, as well as the more ubiquitous but still lovely pigeons, crows, pigeons etc. It felt like pokemon in real life with all the lads out in the wild just minding their business. Miss that a lot

2 Likes

Morning!

It looks almost like a nice day out there. So we’re off for a walk in the woods this morning, somewhere in the South Downs. No other plans for the day obviously.

Got a chance to reword two pop songs for F today.

This morning it was Wannabe as, “Nutella’s what I want, what I really really want,” and frankly they should do that on an advert. (@anon75298087 for the Nutella klaxon.)

Then in the bath Back Street’s Back as, “Wash your bwoady (yeah yeah),” etc

4 Likes

”Welcome to another Sunday from Stockholm”

18 Likes

Fucking yes get it up youse

4 Likes

It was my mam’s birthday yesterday, so I’m meeting her for a socially distanced dog walk later, and to gift her a bucket of curry sauce.

Bertie is quite excited about it.

15 Likes

At first glance I thought your knees were shoulders and the dog face was some kind of mask!

1 Like

Had a busy day yesterday. Then a shit night. I’m sore and tired.

Sunday low man. Ah well

Morning

Great garden bird watch this morning, then a roast, then Cyclo-cross World Championships, then a bit of darts, then probably rising dread as I start a new job tomorrow.

2 Likes