February Eve Daily Thread (Sunday 31st Jan)

Morning all! It’s the last day of January. Okay, we’ve got February next but that’s just four weeks and then it’s Spring :rabbit: :tulip: :leafy_green:

What does your day have in store? Here at CCB towers we’re going to have a roast lunch, but other than that, nothing of particular note. Probably do the Big Shop later.

:sunny: SUNSHINE UPDATE :sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:40 16:48 09:08:28 +3:17
Edinburgh
08:08 16:44 08:35:24 +4:00
King’s Lynn
07:42 16:42 08:59:57 +3:28
Salcombe, Devon
07:50 17:07 09:16:39 +3:07
8 Likes

Congratulations to Edinburgh for smashing the 4 minute mark today.

3 Likes

Daffodil out in my garden! Spring certainly on its way

Vincent’s birthday so it’s presents and quiche and Jaffa cakes. :cake::gift::tada::star_struck:

13 Likes

Ah happy birthday V!

3 Likes

Might just post on my own daily thread for a bit.

3 Likes

So much tired

Are you working today?

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

No, but I hope no get a better night tonight

1 Like

Got to work and a load of rabbits ran across the car park and into the field. Wonder what they’ve been up to.

6 Likes

Slept badly out of period pains and grief for Sophie. I should make myself a pancake to cheer myself up

Morning!

It looks almost like a nice day out there. So we’re off for a walk in the woods this morning, somewhere in the South Downs. No other plans for the day obviously.

Got a chance to reword two pop songs for F today.

This morning it was Wannabe as, “Nutella’s what I want, what I really really want,” and frankly they should do that on an advert. (@anon75298087 for the Nutella klaxon.)

Then in the bath Back Street’s Back as, “Wash your bwoady (yeah yeah),” etc

4 Likes

”Welcome to another Sunday from Stockholm”

18 Likes

Fucking yes get it up youse

4 Likes

It was my mam’s birthday yesterday, so I’m meeting her for a socially distanced dog walk later, and to gift her a bucket of curry sauce.

Bertie is quite excited about it.

15 Likes

At first glance I thought your knees were shoulders and the dog face was some kind of mask!

1 Like

Had a busy day yesterday. Then a shit night. I’m sore and tired.

Sunday low man. Ah well

Morning

Great garden bird watch this morning, then a roast, then Cyclo-cross World Championships, then a bit of darts, then probably rising dread as I start a new job tomorrow.

2 Likes

Managed to find a cheap bedframe on Gumtree to replace our bollocksed one, so I’m going to go and collect that later (at a safe distance), going to make a little roast for lunch. I realised yesterday that I’m actually looking forward to jetwashing the garden when the weather improves. This is what life has come to.