February Football Fred

I don’t know how to respond to this sorry

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree there for what its worth.

1 Like

I fuckin wouldn’t

1 Like

Main argue aside, that is just such bullshit. There is a reason why Russia is ranked as the 124th most ‘democratic’ country in the world, and is classified an ‘Authoritarian’ state in The Democracy Index. It is a modern democracy in name only.

Neither of these tournaments should have been given to these shitcunt states, but FIFA is morally bankrupt anyway so gives a shit, right. Whatever. Football woo.

Look forward to seeing you in here celebrating the next time the ENIC Group beats the Abu Dhabi United Group. Football woo!

1 Like

Regular reminder that Argentina was a military dictatorship, with extensive torture camps when it hosted the ‘78 World Cup

And who hit back against calls for a boycott with their ‘keep politics out of sport’ campain? That’s right, the French National Front

But also

Not sure why I ended up on Tino asprillas wiki page, but glad I did

3 Likes

Got to say that Lampard is the man for the job

1 Like

Eddie Howe is absolutely nailed on you’d have thought. Get a couple of default trophies and then lead England to glory in Euro 2024

3 Likes

Reckon Howe will fancy his chances at a decent PL job, whether that’s the best long-term career move for him IDK. There’s certainly something to be said for the Brendtdan revival route.

1 Like

I know it’s fake, but still. :grinning:

I’d be very surprised if he’s not Roy’s successor at Palace.

I can definitely see him managing Palace

Howe would be a fool not to take the Celtic job tbh. Whether the Celtic board are willing to pay him enough money and back him is another question altogether though.

1 Like

Have they ever had such a soft English manager?

1 Like

Howe won’t leave the South of England.

1 Like

Could definitely see that. Not sure it’s the right move for him. He should be thinking about the fastest route to your Evertons and Leicesters while avoiding any potential banana skins.

2 Likes

Give it to John Barnes again

1 Like