February's a bit grim so far, eh?

Absolutely nothing bar that Elbow LP for me as yet. Few things end of the month, but…

Any recommendations?

Been a slow year so far. Can’t really imagine any albums released so far making my favourites of the year

anna wise’s new release is out in two days https://annathewise.bandcamp.com/album/the-feminine-act-ii

released one track, which aint my favourite thing she’s done but still looking forward to the album/EP

Jessca Hoops album is fantastic, there have been a few strong albums this month actually. I need to go home to remember them cause my brain has been pants and has bad memory.

Another vote for the wonderful Jesca Hoop album. Only listened to it once though so I need to spend some more time with it.

Very much enjoying The Bats ‘The Deep Set’ record. Lovely jangly indie pop:

Still got albums by Sun Kil Moon, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Pissed Jeans and Jens Lekman yet to come this month.

The Menzingers new one is worth a listen if you’re into your pop-punk/emo

Also if you like Mac Demarco or early Toro Y Moi / Washed Out, maybe try this:

I wish that album were shorter, it gets a bit samey toward the end.

I was working with it on the background so I didn’t really notice it’s length although there was one track with quite irritating siren sample towards the end of the album that I found quite grating…

Also forgot to mention that Thundercat’s new album is out on the 24th…

Sampha’s debut released a couple of weeks back is class.

Elbow released an LP? JFC that band suck monumental anus.

You add so much value to the boards, moker.

new Moon Duo album is great i reckon

I know the album isn’t out till April, but the new track Clark put out today is pretty bangin’

http://throttleclark.com/

Bing & Ruth is out tomorrow I think <3

new Noveller album is v pretty

New Jens Lekman album tomorrow.

New solo album out tomorrow from Ought’s frontman Tim Darcy

This track sounds a lot like the velvets!