Feel like the government should do something to address this

Move Leeds and Bradford further north for a start

1 Like

Wait, that’s where the Lake District is!?

Apparently so :man_shrugging:

People have tried to forge north through the forest of bowland before, but it’s impossible.

2 Likes

Weird. Feels like the sort of thing the people of Yorkshire fucking bang on about but that isn’t Yorkshire is it

1 Like

I know! Everybody always talks about the stuff in the red boxes, but the space in between the two is where the real ones live.

Eric Morecambe, Sarah Kendal, Prince Harrogate

1 Like

Roland Bowland, Yorkshire Dales Winton

1 Like

Thom York

Didn’t realise Great Britain was just above Blackburn. Huh.

8 Likes

Everywhere in England seems like it’s not in the place you left it with a few exceptions.

Up until about 2 years ago it was in Todmorden, but then they moved it to Clitheroe with no explanation. People deserve to know why.

4 Likes

No-one from Yorkshire’s banging on about the Lake District imo.

1 Like

They’re usually banging on about something from Yorkshire and “God’s country” and that but I always thought The Lake District was “God’s own country” but it’s probably some other place like Carlisle or something for all I know.

Sick of it.

Always freaks my nut out that the Dales are where they are. Just completely wrong.

• Carlisle
  • Durham
  • Penrith
  • Hartlepool
  • Middlesbrough
  • Keswick
  • Bowness-on-windermere
  • Barrow-in-furness
  • Morecambe
  • Harrogate
  • York
  • Blackpool
  • Preston
  • Blackburn
  • Great Britain
  • Leeds
  • Bradford
  • Huddersfield
  • Sheffield
  • Doncaster
  • Bolton
  • Manchester
  • Warrington
  • Liverpool
  • Southport
  • Rhyl

0 voters

The Bowland Brewey beer hall in Clitheroe is excellent. A good day out for those of us living in the inter-box hinterlands.

1 Like

And by the Dales’ you mean “Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers” and by “where they are” you mean “Down Under” in Disney’s first theatrically released sequel!

1 Like

Yorkshire takes up way too much of this country. They’re trying a stealth takeover