Feeling filthy?

(Public poll)

• As filthy as a truck driver’s mouth
  • Wouldn’t say no
  • FO, M, I want a cold shower

0 voters

I’d like a cold shower too though, to be frank.

1 Like

Yes

Filth then cold shower sounds like a winner of a combo tbf

7 Likes

Whole week has been torture frankly, need a respite day ffs

Sounds like a good time :smiley:

Sorry you’ve had a rough week bud :frowning: hope it picks up for you

1 Like

Oh no haha, torture from a filth perspective! Everyone needs to put some goddamn clothes on and let me get some work done :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Look, if you don’t want to be surrounded by a bunch of half-naked people all the time then I’m not sure this is the thread for you

2 Likes

I just wish they’d get full naked already, what good does this half-and-half nonsense do for me eh

Have a potentinal sex planned for later but will I die?

• Yes, sexily.
  • No, sexily.

0 voters

My filth receptors turn off when the temperature hits 30. Would normally love to look at everyone in their skimp but can hardly muster a glance.

Best way to go out though

6 Likes

When you’re on holiday somewhere hot it’s great cos you get back to a nice aircon room, cool down and get down to business but this week I can barely give the TV a hug

2 Likes

shower -> filth -> shower

11 Likes

Death by snu-snu

5 Likes

Goddammit summer

My filth receptors are basically making the Star Trek alarm sound at this point

And it’s my tendency towards this kind of specific reference to televisual sound design that is not helping to resolve the problem

What I wouldn’t give for an air conditioned hotel room right now!

2 Likes

I’m sure someone’s said this before, but the correlation between hot weather and filth is a little bit like that speech in Macbeth about alcohol and filth:

“Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to…”

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

16 Likes

You’re going to record an album of 16th century lute songs?

8 Likes