Feeling fucking dreadful

sick
puke
dizzy
weak
poorbaby

home now. might (will) go to bed, after some soup

who else is feeling shitty/run down/dreadful/crappy/like death?

Yeah feel rubbish. Have come in cause I didn’t want to take 3 days in a row off for generic ill, but now I’m just sat here doing fuck all and feeling awful

There’s something going round for sure pal.

I’m feeling a bit grim but that’s probably down to the absurd amount of takeaway food I’ve eaten in the last three weeks. Need to do a run, gonna try one tonight.

can you not get a healthy takeaway option in that LONDON? I bet you can…

:wave:

Sometimes go for sushi but I have no part to play in deciding what the options are, we just get a choice of 3 or 4 emailed round so if there’s nothing healthy there it’s game over. (I could go out and get something myself and get reimbursed for it but that’s a whole thing)

surely you can just order a box of green shit?

i was ill a full 2 weeks ago and I’ve still got a shitty cough now. seems to really come at me at night

Easier said than done mate (I lack self-discipline)

Nope! :+1:

feeling so crappy…I…um…I…think I’m gonna put the heating on!

Present. Took Tuesday afternoon off. Came in yesterday, feel worse today, no sleep last night. Urgh. Fed up of being at home.

Broke my resolve on this this week, the heating is now on for an hour and a half in the MORNING ONLY

I’m not best pleased with this decision, to be honest bud

Nor am I silkz, difficult to really argue against it convincingly when she gets up an hour before me and is making the requests whilst I’m still in bed and she is visibly shivering though innit.

yeah, in a relationship you have to take these hits, I suppose

Been sick at work all week, I work at the hospital, sorry patients but fellas gotta get paid

^this cunt has used his special powers to tinker with my OP. not so keen on this @plasticniki @hip_young_gunslinger @Parsefone @Antelope @fidel_catstro

I ain’t a mod no more dude.

oh really. thoughts on it anyway? from a non-mod perspective?