Festify

Make your most played artists into a festival line up……

https://salty-beach-42139.herokuapp.com/?time-range=medium_term

5 Likes

See you there folks

2 Likes

I think Cat Power and Big Thief have wandered into the wrong festival, and Elvis can be a little confused by his low billing, but otherwise a pretty cohesive lineup (last 6 months).

2 Likes

This would be decent. (Last 6 months)

2 Likes

Parallel universe where YLT are the New Jersey behemoths over now cult indie favourite, the boss.

2 Likes

Now I want to attend this somewhat plausible festival…

2 Likes

Goes without saying this would be amazing.

Stick it in my veins!
Apart from the National. They can cancel unless they’re doing a nostalgia set.

2 Likes

Mine is best

4 Likes

I had no idea id been listening to that much Slowthai. Also, would struggle to get the Fall back together.

1 Like

Fucked Up and Crowded House, together at last.

1 Like

I’m not sure why URNE who I listened to three songs before deciding I didn’t like them are on there though tbh

1 Like

I went for the ‘all time’ bill which I guess gives a more accurate reflection of listening habits. Still, couple of surprises on there.

I would certainly enjoy this… not sure what’s up with the formatting… (based on the last 6 months)

1 Like

I was going to do that but it had Saves the Day right at the top (again, not sure why) and that’s not the best look

1 Like

Everyone onstage for the encore.

A group singalong of You, In Weird Cities.

George Michael losing his shit and Prince soloing for 45 minutes.

1 Like

Would buy tickets ngl

Last 6 months

2 Likes

Looking good there but if you’re going for diversity that bill looks very white.

2 Likes

How about we mesure it by now many Dis’ers are on your list?

1 Like

How about we just let people post these lineups (that are generated by an app that probably doesn’t reflect their full musical tastes) without trying to suck the fun out of it or make people feel self conscious or imply that they are sexist etc

4 Likes