Festive lurker amnesty

Hiya, who are ya and where d’ya come from?

3 Likes

Alright, Cilla. :grin:

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Been reading the boards for years but rarely feel inclined to contribute. Posted a couple of times recently, mind. Sometimes I make an effort for a while before receding into the background again. Its similar to how I interact with the real world actually. Hiya!

23 Likes

hello!

2 Likes

Seasons greetings p_h

3 Likes

Like @phantom_heart I used to read back in the day and post very very occasionally.
The new boards are miles better though and the community seems so lovely I keep meaning to contribute more.
Merry Christmas bye!

24 Likes

Hi,been lurking for years on the music board but mostly forgetting that this one exists at all.Happy holidays!

14 Likes

post / username disparity here

1 Like

Really enjoying how many newbies have shown up over the last couple of days, really freshens things up. Well done everyone

7 Likes

Yeah i didn’t do secret Santa even tho I said I would after it was lovely last year. Next year tho!

Long time lurker across both old and new forums. I always found the old ones a little intimidating. This seems like a much more healthy place. I think I’ll make more of an effort to get involved from now on. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I think I mainly only ever post in these amnesty threads, or the DiS Footy ones. Hiya!

10 Likes

Hi! Fairly regular lurker, really enjoy all the chat here and on the music board but never quite make the step to contributing (maybe a bit like real life!)

9 Likes

Have you met @WizardLizard ?

Hi guys, new user here, bit shy to post really

1 Like

Too many upstart W Z A types, if you ask me. Which you, ummm, didn’t. So, errr, wanna start a gang, @wizard & @WizardLizard ?

1 Like

I’ll get working on the official gang hats and ceremonial robes ASAP!

3 Likes