šŸ¦Ŗ Festive Season Buffet Food Review Thread (Rolling) šŸ¦Ŗ

Weā€™ve had to freeze a fair few things because we ran out of space in the fridge. I had one of those moments at the checkout where I knew Iā€™d married the right woman, because I discovered sheā€™d snuck an entire brie in the trolley ā€˜just as a backup cheeseā€™.

4 Likes

M&S Sticky Asian Style Chicken Lollipops - 8/10. Nice glaze and the actual chicken is nice (bit heavy on the paprika) but the crumb topping you dip them in adds nothing.

1 Like

Had these

Fine/10

1 Like

M&S MINI PULLED PORK TACOS - 6/10. The pork was tasty and the sour cream & lime sauce was very nice but the salsa to meat ratio was way off (far too much salsa) and the taco shells were like a weird halfway point between soft and hard. Disappointed tbh.

1 Like

And theyā€™re Ā£7 for fuck all food. I quite like them but havenā€™t bought any this year on principle

Waitrose tomato and mozerella aranchini bites - gross, tasted a bit like sick 2/10

Was tempted by these but the reviews on the Tesco website savage them

1 Like

Wanna give these a go;

https://groceries.asda.com/product/party-food/asda-extra-special-9-vegetable-bao-buns/1000240994204

This reminds me of a prawn rose I saw
Still canā€™t work out what part of the rose is prawn

Thatā€™s oddly poetic

@anon44830896 weā€™re about to have the lobster bites :grinning:

I hope theyā€™re good!!!

1 Like

M&S Mini Lobster Mac n Cheese Bites - 10/10. One of the nicest things Iā€™ve ever put in my mouth. Delicious.

M&S Mini Burgers - 9/10. Delicious and the sauce is really nice. Lose a point for being very fiddly for someone with my size hands to put together.

Interesting.

1 Like

Can confirm these are amazing:

3 Likes

Woah