FFT - Festive Filth Thread

Festivery filth anecdotes and polls in here please

I had a really good sexy dream about one of my favourite musicians the other night. That’s all I’ve got.

festive?
was it someone from Sleigh Bells? Noddy Holder? Cliff Richard?

3 Likes

Suddenly “Mistletoe and Wine” takes on a sinister tone.

1 Like

Giant erect penis

1 Like

Ever had sex with someone while one (or more) of you was in festive fancy dress[poll public=true]

• yes
  • no
    [/poll]

I have a semi-decent secondhand anecdote which could be used here but this place is dead today so I might save it for another time

Why don’t you post it from your lonely table of 1 in the Eagle later?

1 Like

I’ll be too busy having engaging IRL chats about topics including (but not limited to)

• The greatest XI you could make of ginger footballers
  • Why grown ups spend so much money and time on superhero shit
  • The heaviest garment that someone could realistically carry using those fleshtunnel ear piercings (via a coat hanger)
1 Like

Have these all been past threads?

Not at all. You were actually at the gig the last time I saw her play with a band!

1 Like
  • The greatest XI you could make of ginger footballers has been a subthread in a football thread but didn’t get the traction I’d hoped for
  • Why grown ups spend so much money and time on superhero shit don’t think that’s ever been discussed on this forum, ever
  • The heaviest garment that someone could realistically carry using those fleshtunnel ear piercings (via a coat hanger) Thread idea I’ve been keeping on the backburner for a while

Talk To You Soon

• something remotely like festive filth
  • chance would be a fine thing

0 voters

Ever copped off / snogged / petted heavily at the work Christmas party?

• Nah
  • Ding Dong
  • Not sure, was too pissed

0 voters

looking forward to @zxcvbnm weighing his boxing day poo this year