Field Day 2019

hope this means a new album too :smiley: (and tour!)

Most lineups announced this year have been like that.

I really like the line up, ignoring the headliners there’s probably about 20 acts I’d go out my way to see. Wish there could be a bill like that in Scotland.

I’ve coloured myself interested for this but I hadn’t realised it wasn’t in the park this year.

I’m either:
a) Really pleased because the last time I went was the year it pissed down with rain from 11.00 on Saturday and fuck standing in mud for two days; or
b) Quite upset because drinking beer and listening to music in the sun is generally a glorious experience.

A few more additions:

https://fielddayfestivals.com/line-up/

Already had Friday tickets but Death Grips is excellent icing on the cake.

@moderators Can you change the title to Field Day 2019?

1 Like

Am I being dim or is there not an option to get a ticket for the night stuff only?

BOGOF this weekend

https://dice.fm/festival/field-day-flash-sale?_branch_match_id=572370517127581786

very frustrating that most the stuff I wanna see is on the friday.

is that a sign it’s not making the bucks it needs to?

Yeh most likely. They were offering a buy 4 get 2 free offer recently if i remember correctly.

1 Like

They’ll surely be giving tickets away in the end.

Location location location

1 Like

Yes it’s far away but to be fair they probably have Dyson Airblades in the toilets.

2 Likes

Apparently selling awfully this year.

combination of a shite location and very uninspiring line up

Utterly predictable

There were 2 for 1 tickets available over the weekend, considered it until I looked at the lineup.

there’s enough good stuff buried away but the acts at the top are, for the most part, dire. It’s almost inconceivable to think that its the same festival that just 2 years ago had Aphex Twin, Run The Jewels, Slowdive, Thee Oh Sees and Flying Lotus playing at the same time

4 Likes

People are going to have a field day with this.

Feel a bit sorry for them

Said this before but I thought they were running the festivals pretty successfully and the line ups were often quite adventurous

And now APE has revealed itself as a very MOR festival, as expected

bit shit really

3 Likes