Fightmilk 2017 (Jaggy Sneak)

Your bassist came to the rescue with the bass. Nice one there. Unfortunately, I left after Chemtrails and didn’t see any of The Hearing. Were you stage left with the Desperate Journalist t-shirt?

I’m the Indian bloke in his early 40s with glasses.

Actually, maybe stage right but my left.

To me…to you…

1 Like

ah i saw you! i knew i knew your name from somewhere. surprised moousee didnt mention it to me. you were dead good

1 Like

Ah thanks! It was a bit of a funny gig for us with Lily’s guitar being a total nightmare (have since firmly taped down the Jaguar’s very weirdly placed killswitch), glad you enjoyed it though, we’ll be back when the album’s out and stuff :smile:

No that’s Alex! I’m on drums. And hello I definitely saw you and think we’ve been in the same room for DiS drinks at some point actually?

I went to the DiS thing at The Kamio for the launch of this community site maybe a year ago.

I’ll say hello next time. See you guys at the Desperate Journalist gig. Take it easy.

Playing DIY space with Yr Poetry on 7th March :heart_eyes:

I can’t make next month. I’ll try and make your gig with The Indelicates at Paper Dress Vintage.

1 Like

Hi there.

Exactly the same scenario at up thread.

I’m on a late shift today and have tickets for your Paper Dress Vintage gig. Do you know what time you’ll be on stage? I’d love to catch you guys play.

Hello! Stage times are approx:
Keith TOTP & HMICASBB - 20:30
Fightmilk - 21:15
Indelicates - 22:00

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Excellent.

I should be able to get there for 8:30pm.

I’ve seen Keith TOTP’s band many times over the years. Saw them last in March at The Fiddler’s Elbow a gig The Indelicates couldn’t make due to heavy snow. (I see very often Keith TOTP at a pub in Camden that I drink at also.)

I’ve seen The Indelicates quite a few times too. I remember the first time I saw them at their debut album launch at Madame Jojo’s in 2008 (I think). Great band.

Obviously look forward to you guys play tonight too. Looks like a hell of a line up.

Have a great gig.

2 Likes

Great night out.

Thanks for an excellent set.

1 Like

New single and album stuff! https://www.clashmusic.com/news/fightmilks-four-star-hotel-is-an-awkward-scuzz-pop-tragi-comedy

Pre-order and stuff over here

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Like the new single, I will pick up the album once it’s out.

1 Like

You’re very kind, thank you!

Launch gig at shacklewell arms - Fightmilk (album launch!) / The Shacklewell Arms / 2nd Nov

1 Like

Do you know what time you’re on stage (roughly) on Friday?

I’m seeing Jon Spencer at Rough Trade East earlier on Friday and then will go up the Overground to Dalston for Shacklewell.

Look forward to your gig and album.

I can better that, we’re on at EXACTLY 9:15!

Thanks, I’m super super excited for it

1 Like

Hey there @anon3515918, I saw Fightmilk in Rainham earlier the summer at a beer festival. Great set! Had no idea a DiS’er was in the band. Hopefully I’ll be hitting up The Oasthouse again when you play next month. Good support from Punching Swans too.

1 Like

See you at 9:15pm.

Your stage times and my pinging around/shifts at work seem to have worked very well for you last few sets.

(I’ve Jon Spencer earlier. I’m not the hugest but it will be another artist that I’ve seen in the 90s, 00s and 10s.)

I’ll be able to make it for your set easily. Have a great gig.