Fil du dimanche (Sunday thread)

went to cambridge once, nice museum!

Morning all

Parents and sister, niece and nephew are coming up to visit, then the in-laws afterwards. Full on family day. It’s a nice day outside, so should get a good walk in.

Sacre bleuuuuuuurrrrgggghhhh
I feel absolutely terrible

It reads like Let’s Get Smashed: the Anglia Ruskin years

4 Likes

This pun proves how we should pronounce Pho

That’s from a restaurant. So it’s official, right?
Of course this is Australia…

Fuh-ck off, mate

1 Like

Isn’t that just the way they spell ‘foe’?

benjamin netenyahu on marr
:face_vomiting:

Doesn’t even rhyme.

2 Likes

had a really weird dream about Kevin Spacey.

might go for a hair cut today. might not.

I’m going to the Roundhouse to see (amongst others) Perfume Genius and Julianna Barwick. 5 acts, doors at 4pm, curfew at 11pm. Asked them about the readmission policy and apparently there’s no readmission. Nice one when you don’t serve any meaningful food at the venue, m5s.

Off to see me gran and then watch footy with the parents

1 Like

I am also meant to be going to this gig but might just sell my ticket tbh if it finishes at 11 (wouldn’t get back to Kent until so late…)

Anglos all,

Breakfast, papers and coffee. Standard Sunday innit. Nice day out right enough, might go for a wander into town and buy a jacket

2 Likes

Morning! Woke up well early, got lots to do, so have gone back to bed for a nap with the cat.

1 Like

man you’re such a brilliant dude!

5 Likes

Morning!

Obviously still in bed, but getting up soon. Heading out to visit some family in a couple of hours, will be nice.

Nothing further to report

Gf’s parents are arriving in… 11 minutes. I’ve just remembered I need to go to M&S to get some work trousers, John Lewis to get a sound bar, the book shop to pick up some comics, and the guitar shop to try out some things I’ve got no intention of buying.

What are the odds.

2 Likes

Had a dream i had a serious beeve with @Jeremys_Iron over whose go on mario it was.

6 Likes

Sauerkraut?

I feel for you. That is some poor organisation.

1 Like