Film Club #13: THE CABIN IN THE WOODS! (Thursday 8pm)

Welcome to the thirteenth edition of the DiS film club, which, fittingly, is dedicated to HORROR!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Sorry to those of the film club fans who’re not big on horror. I have been really looking forward to this though.

FILM CLUB RULES:

• Have a look around Netflix (this is their dedicated horror section). You may nominate one or two titles that you want to watch with the film club.
  • The nomination deadline is on Wednesday at 8pm. We will then put it to the vote.
  • Vote remains open until Thursday 6pm, and then at 8pm we watch whichever film has won!
  • You will get the option to sign up for the DM live chat while we watch the film, which is highly recommended. A sign-up poll will be posted at the same time as the film poll.
  • Anyone can join!

Seeing as there are LOTS of horror films on Netflix, I might be stricter with regards to what is available outside of the UK when it comes to including titles in the poll. However, I don’t mind renting if it’s something good, so we’ll see.

Go crazy and have fun!

:skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

HOUSE OF WAX

2 Likes

Worked at the cinema when this came out. OH MY WORD.

1 Like

3 Likes

A Quiet Place

Under The Shadow

1 Like

If I were participating, I’d be choosing Under The Shadow. Enjoyed that. I’m at work, so not going to be able to watch

1 Like

Would love to join this because I can only watch horror films with others never alone

1 Like

Even solitary via chat is enough :laughing:

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

Just seen that February is still on there (better known as The Blackcoat’s Daughter), which I really liked (and would like to rewatch), so I suggest that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lifeforce (1985)
Apostle (2018)

2 Likes

its not really horror but it is on the list so crimson peak

1 Like

Let’s watch the vvitch

1 Like

it’s not on uk netflix

Lifeforce is brilliant.

the trailer looks amazing

1 Like

I vote for under the shadow.

I’ll nominate Annihilation for now, and come back with a second one later.

1 Like