Film Club #34: HORSE GIRL! (Sunday 23/08, 8pm)

HELLO FRIENDS!

Boy oh boy have I been looking forward to this. I will post a poll soon, just wanted to post with the day and time first (can’t do earlier in the weekend, sorry) so you know that I am on it.

How does it work?

• I will post a poll with some film titles. You vote for the 2 films from the list that you would most like to watch with the film club.
  • Please do not vote if you are not planning on joining this edition of the film club. Open for all, as usual.
  • Poll remains open until 6pm on Sunday. At 8pm we watch the film with the most votes!
  • You will get the option to sign up for a live DM chat while we watch the film, which I highly recommend. But you are also of course free to watch the film on your own and join us back here for discussion and rating after the fact.
  • Please make sure you have appropriate snacks ready for Sunday. This is very important.

xoxoxo

5 Likes

Oh yeah @filmclubbers

2 Likes

:grinning:

Looking forward to seeing your choices!

1 Like

Will all the films be horsed themed?

1 Like

Neigh

10 Likes

(from back of the class)
WUSS!

1 Like

A secret helper is currently checking some UK availability for me and then I’ll post the poll, either tonight or tomorrow morning. Plenty of time until Sunday anyway.

:rotating_light: POLLING TIME! :rotating_light:

Please select one or two titles that you would like to watch with the film club. Poll remains open until 6pm on Sunday. No real theme here, mostly just films that I think will be fun to watch together, although if you look super closely you might see that a few of them kind of relate to me in different ways… :exploding_head:

IMdB links to follow for each film!

• BlacKkKlansman
  • The Big Lebowski
  • The Interview
  • Horse Girl
  • Space Jam
  • Velvet Buzzsaw
  • Tall Girl
  • Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
  • Okja

0 voters

Sorry to the one person who had voted, I made a mistake and had to re-do it (same post, but the poll is new).

I would really like to watch six of these :+1:

1 Like

Ok that’s me as a person pretty much covered

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 21.58.04

6 Likes

I’m having a very hard time deciding what I should vote for :joy:

1 Like

Could always leave your votes until later for possible tie breakers

I normally do :wink:

1 Like

tall girl is the only one i haven’t seen before

Well look at you

3 Likes

Voted for the two I haven’t seen but Space Jam / Ferris would be fun film club picks.

2 Likes

Wait. WHY have you seen HORSE GIRL