Film Club #41: EXTRA ORDINARY! (Thursday 8pm) đŸ‘» 🎃

@filmclubbers

It’s the most spooktacular time of the year! So why don’t we all get in the mood by watching something spooky but that isn’t super scary. It’s not just a re-run of horror film club, after all.

FILM CLUB RULES:

• Have a look around Netflix for any films that you would cosider “spooky” (some of Netflix’ suggestions are here). You may nominate one or two titles that you want to watch with the film club.
  • The nomination deadline is on Wednesday at 8pm. We will then put it to the vote.
  • Vote remains open until Thursday 6pm, and then at 8pm we watch whichever film has won.
  • You will get the option to sign up for the DM live chat while we watch the film, which is highly recommended. A sign-up poll will be posted at the same time as the film poll.
  • Anyone can join!

4 Likes

woo there’s a new icon for a group notification!!

2 Likes

Really???

This sounds like a fun one, I will be keeping my eye on the thread (while not suggesting owt because my film watching times are so unpredictable as standard)

:eyes:

1 Like

I would like to nominate these two:

pretty sure it just used to be the same as getting @ed in a post

2 Likes

this is a whole franchise thing!

never heard of it

1 Like

only know about it because antpoc mentions it a lot. bloody loves hotel transylvania, that guy

Sleepy Hollow is not on UK Netflix

Monster House

1 Like

We should get him to join us!!!

1 Like

Addams Family!!!

I will need to consider the second option.

1 Like

P.S.

Have we ever considered zooming at the same time as watching? I know this seems insane, because two screens but
 I would like to see people’s reactions to things :laughing: could we do a weird creepy mute zoom? I don’t know. I’m missing human contact, #needy.

4 Likes

Can I nominate Gerald’s Game.
Apologies if it is actually really scary but I don’t think it is.

And the first episode of A Series of Unfortunate Events (the Neil Patrick Harris one).
It’s in two parts and should run at 1h48. It’s pretty self-contained if I’m not mistaken

5 Likes

I think you’re confusing spooky and SEXY here, 29

2 Likes

@ttf and @Witches, please specify which Addams Family film(s) you want to nominate, thank you.

Same thing tbh

1 Like

Yeah. See, I also got confused. Easy mistake to make.