Film Club #42:I AM THE PRETTY THING THAT LIVES IN THE HOUSE! (Wednesday 8pm)

Hello and welcome back to ANOTHER spooky edition of Film Club! This time we are focusing on GHOSTS.

FILM CLUB RULES:

• Have a look around Netflix for any films that relate to «ghosts». You may nominate one or two titles that you want to watch with the film club.
  • The nomination deadline is on Tuesday at 8pm. We will then put it to the vote.
  • Vote remains open until Wednesday 6pm, and then at 8pm we watch whichever film has won.
  • You will get the option to sign up for the DM live chat while we watch the film, which is highly recommended. A sign-up poll will be posted at the same time as the film poll.
  • Anyone can join!

@filmclubbers

1 Like

ghost was fun wasn’t it

5 Likes

I wanted to suggest watching ghost again

1 Like
3 Likes

I get confused between Florence Pugh and Chloe Grace Moretz at least once a day.

1 Like

What is that link again where I can check what’s available for you guys again? Please and thankyou

or

with the uk + netflix filters on

1 Like

is Amazon Prime a non-starter? Because they have A Chinese Ghost Story, which is a total classic

ooh hope we watch this one

it’s been nominated a few times but we’ve not had it yet. for some reason i keep forgetting it exists outside film club suggestions.

1 Like

You can nominate amazon prime stuff but most people don’t have it so nothing on it has won in the poll so far

I have Amazon Prime

• I do
  • I don’t

0 voters

fair enough. Feels a bit mean to nominate something that some people can’t watch (but these 80s Hong Kong classics are built for Film Club!)

I think you can rent stuff on Amazon prime if you don’t have membership? Anyone know if that’s right? I wouldn’t be averse to doing that very occasionally if the odd amazon prime thing happened to win. Can’t speak for any other non-prime-having filmclubbers though.

If anyone wants to do the poll then by all means go ahead, I can’t until later tonight (no real rush though imho)

Vote away!

• Malevolent
  • Ghost Stories
  • I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House
  • Crimson Peak

0 voters

Is there supposed to be a DM chat poll or will you do that later?

Coming later :blush:

1 Like