Film theories

Got any film theories? Like that Pixar universe one everyone goes on about

I have a theory and it’s that the frogs Elliot releases in E.T. are the Magnolia frogs

3 Likes

All my threads are gonna be about E.T. from now on

5 Likes

What’s ET short for?

think it’s cos he’s only a baby

3 Likes

Nah it’s ‘extra terrestrial’ or ‘extra time’ in the context of football (and some other sports)

1 Like

ET is about the resurrection of Christ, I believe.

4 Likes

oh yeah I knew that actually

Christ on a bike

7 Likes

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I think the underrated Ben Affleck crime drama The Town is a sequel to Good Will Hunting, after Matt Damon leaves town Ben turns to a life of bank robbery.

2 Likes

I enjoy this theory.

If you watch the film Titanic closely you’ll see hints that the old lady is making it all up. She’s CIA and trying to cover up the fact that Titanic never actually sank. Still out there. Lady Di is on it.

3 Likes

Lady Ditanic

1 Like

From memory this film begins by claiming that there are 300 Bank robberies a year in Boston. Was an uphill struggle to regain credibility from there.

The events of Get Back occur at the same time as the first half of Return Of The King. That’s why they never discuss Sauron’s fall in the studio, because it hasn’t happened yet.

2 Likes

According to this, in some years in the early 2000s there were close to 300 bank robberies (mainly non-violent) in the whole of Massachusetts, so yeah, it’s a very massaged stat, and there’s no way Boston has as many as New York, LA, or other larger cities.