Film Watching Etiquette [Polls]

Subtitles

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I like to grab my freshly starched movie watching shirt for that stiff movie watching feel/

Oh no

2 Likes

I like to talk after the film instead

2 Likes

Would the ending of the Full Monty have been better if you got to see their nobs?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Can’t think of a single film this wouldn’t improve. Titanic when he’s freezing on the raft. Forest Gump on the bench

13 Likes

Mine is so much more nuanced

Edit: See upthread

But is it?

• So stoned that you can’t fucking remember what happened five minutes ago and are asleep by minute 18.
  • Massive narc square

0 voters

Frodo and the lads all jumping on the bed, dicks in hand

8 Likes

Oooh that’s a good point

• Getting pished during
  • Sober appreciation

0 voters

Would the film “The Full Monty” have been better if every male member of cast spent the entire film with their dick hanging out, but it was never referred to or addressed?

• Obviously
  • Obviously not

0 voters

2 Likes

Just find I end up reading the subtitles and not watching the film. Even worse when the subtitles come up before the characters have said anything. Hate it

1 Like

Nobody has time to watch a whole film in a row.

#busybrag*

**do people still say #social
busybrag

Reckon it would have won all the awards if the big strip scene at the end was the only time you couldn’t see their nobs.

1 Like

What the fuck?

How many languages do you speak?

Something my parents have really drilled into me. They could hear fine they just insisted on it, every film.

None of this really matters. The etiquette rules are about not ruining it for other people in the cinema. If you’re at home it doesn’t really matter as long as you and your co-watchers agree

1 Like