Film Watching Etiquette [Polls]

(In other news The Full Monty remains absolutely brilliant and a rare example of a film with a completely perfect ending)

Must be an amazing coincidence that almost all the films I watch whist not fuckinā€™ around on my phone really engage me

1 Like

Subtitles on

• Only if I donā€™t speak the language
  • No, Iā€™ll look for a dubbed version if possible
  • No, Iā€™ll work it out from their expressions if I donā€™t speak the language
  • Yes, always
  • If I donā€™t speak the language, or if some of the characters have thick accents
  • Other

0 voters

18 Likes

Subtitles

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I like to grab my freshly starched movie watching shirt for that stiff movie watching feel/

Oh no

2 Likes

I like to talk after the film instead

2 Likes

Would the ending of the Full Monty have been better if you got to see their nobs?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Canā€™t think of a single film this wouldnā€™t improve. Titanic when heā€™s freezing on the raft. Forest Gump on the bench

13 Likes

Mine is so much more nuanced

Edit: See upthread

But is it?

• So stoned that you canā€™t fucking remember what happened five minutes ago and are asleep by minute 18.
  • Massive narc square

0 voters

Frodo and the lads all jumping on the bed, dicks in hand

8 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s a good point

• Getting pished during
  • Sober appreciation

0 voters

Would the film ā€œThe Full Montyā€ have been better if every male member of cast spent the entire film with their dick hanging out, but it was never referred to or addressed?

• Obviously
  • Obviously not

0 voters

2 Likes

Just find I end up reading the subtitles and not watching the film. Even worse when the subtitles come up before the characters have said anything. Hate it

1 Like

Nobody has time to watch a whole film in a row.

#busybrag*

**do people still say #social
busybrag

Reckon it would have won all the awards if the big strip scene at the end was the only time you couldnā€™t see their nobs.

1 Like