Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

I think it’s debatable whether or not this exists, but - as it was (I think) the first big movie Schwarzenegger did after leaving politics and (I think) the first time he and Stallone had starred in something together - I’d err on the side of it existing.

This, however, absolutely does not exist.

1 Like

I’d say Escape Plan exists at the moment. It may not in a few years or so though.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this

Simpsons_final_poster

2 Likes

Spiderpig exists (unfortunately) no idea where it came from though as the Simpsons Movie doesn’t actually exist

4 Likes

found the goldmine of films that don’t exist here, going back decades. some flops do exist, many don’t.

https://www.filmsite.org/greatestflops32.html

It may well not exist shortly after it’s been viewed but it is an enjoyable film while it’s on. Maybe this could be said of plenty of non existant films but I don’t know, its hard to tell what with them not existing.

1 Like

Nah, that exists. Still on telly every now and then, remembered as a big reason that JJ Abrams got to do Star Wars.

This on the other hand…

1 Like

Doesn’t exist.

6 Likes

SY445

1 Like

The post-heroes career of Hayden Panettiere doesn’t exist

1 Like

Heroes doesn’t exist either tbf to the lass

1 Like

The first series definitely existed, it may no longer exist. None of the cast other than Panettiere and maybe Zachary Quinto’s eyebrows exist anymore

Remember when one of the Japanese lads from that show played in Soccer Aid and took a throw-in from the byline?

I really love soccer aid

Aye, I think we all do, pal. I think we all do.

Does exist purely because I kept seeing it in my local DVD rental place and got it mixed up in my head with Garden State (I’ve never watched either)

Hasn’t existed for years mate.

(I quite liked I Love You Beth Cooper)

1 Like

1 Like