Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

I really like Servant, but think I could well be on my own on this, seeing how it doesn’t actually exist.

The beaver has a cockney accent

If you want a streaming channel that doesn’t exist try Paramount plus. Or don’t because it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

• A genuine streaming service
  • @guntrip you just made this logo on your Photoshop app
0 voters

I note Apple have this at the start of their Chalamet advert in an attempt to make it exist.

This reminds me.

I was at the cinema the other night and they had an advert for season 2 of DiS-favourite Yellowjackets, which it turns out is now a Paramount+ exclusive, and so - sadly - no longer exists.

3 Likes

Ffs, didn’t know this.

Pretty sure Paramount still have a free trial, so could always just sign up and binge it when it’s done, at least

1 Like

Perfect Dark Zero doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

wait till next month cause theres new Beavis and Butthead.

quite like Paramount plus tbh. not a big selection but thats fine, not overwhelming like most services

Literally have no idea what this could even be so I concur.

Roads that don’t exist

KA_02_TERTIARY_ATCM_S01

1 Like

Just that particular film or are you consigning the entire 30 year franchise to un-existence? (I don’t care either way, TBH.)

Just the film, Power Rangers is obviously a massive thing. Film was 2017 apparently

1 Like

Dunno, I was surprised to discover it was still an ongoing thing about 5 years ago. I’d assumed it was just coasting on that big popularity from the 90s.

It’s got a weird pseudo-indie film vibe to it.

I quite liked it. Definitely doesn’t exist though.

1 Like

Going to see the Dungeons and Dragons film with the family this weekend, but I’m a bit worried it might not exist and we’ll spend £30 to sit quietly in a big room. Thought I’d better check with the thread first.

• Exists, don’t worry!
  • Exists currently, but maybe get a move on
  • Doesn’t exist, never did.

0 voters

This one does for now but the Jeremy Irons one from the 00s doesn’t