Films, songs, albums, TV Shows etc that don't exist

May I propose Red Dwarf, series 7 and after. It was a classic sitcom which sensibly stopped after 6 series.

3 Likes

3rd rock from the sun

I agree, but you compared it to the steam off hot piss. Anyway, I can’t see it not existing. It’s one of the most talked about bits of TV ever. I think it’s impact (positive or negative) has been huge.

People at work are still discussing it and making references to it and the thread on here is probably still going.

I watched this in several goes last week, nothing happened and no-one is in it even though Gary Oldman thinks he is. Doesn’t exist in the slightest, although I have got several 40 minute gaps in my week that I can’t account for.

1 Like

And in a similar vein, Colin Farrell can’t remember a thing about 2012. (May already be in the thread, very hard to check.)

2 Likes

i meant the impact feels like steam… it’s interesting your lot are still referencing it tho, at my place nobody discusses it even tho we were all hyped af

I reckon it could not exist one day, nowadays there is so much stuff, stuff can get forgotten no matter how popular it was, especially if it didnt deliver on its promise

1 Like

I watched this recently and it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Think I’ve hit the motherlode. I googled 1980s remakes and was almost sucked into the vortex of non-existence.

I’d say, according to my bubble, it’s had more impact than Endgame.

1 Like

I know Sky dramas basically shouldn’t count here but Riviera definitely doesnt exist

V1_UY268_CR12%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL

Final Fantasy might win this thread for (apparently) having the most things under one name that doesn’t exist. Something like 800 games, remakes and films. None actually exist.

Correct.

Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur sounds like it would be very funny if it were an actual film he had made

I think it’s debatable whether or not this exists, but - as it was (I think) the first big movie Schwarzenegger did after leaving politics and (I think) the first time he and Stallone had starred in something together - I’d err on the side of it existing.

This, however, absolutely does not exist.

I’d say Escape Plan exists at the moment. It may not in a few years or so though.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this

Simpsons_final_poster

2 Likes

Spiderpig exists (unfortunately) no idea where it came from though as the Simpsons Movie doesn’t actually exist

3 Likes

found the goldmine of films that don’t exist here, going back decades. some flops do exist, many don’t.

https://www.filmsite.org/greatestflops32.html